Reviews for Wishful Dreaming
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Alex really you turned in Yassen but he's HOT
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww, this is so perfect!

I don't like the Slash fanfics that Yassen has complete control over Alex. I like how Alex turned him in.
Shebali chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I.. can actually see this happening...
Freaxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
so, so, so sad *sniffle* though i think that's what makes it so good *sniffle* actually could you please do alex's pov whenthis happened?
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Dear me, please tell me you have the intention of writing more of this. To start at the VERY begginning, have a JUICY middle, and a most LEMON filled ending to top it all off. This made me want to cry and know exactly what the hell was going on with these two. The boiling emotions, the blissful passion, and the overwhelming angst, I'd like to see them more in detail if you wouldn't mind. I was practically bouncing up and down in my chair while reading this then at the end I just stopped and my face fell and I was like "Why?". Please write more! DOnt make it a one-shot!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That's frakking unfair!

I respectfully demand that you remake this story!

With a happy ending!
Witticism-fails-me chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AGH! I-I hate you...but I can't help but love you!

You're a horrible person! Making me love such a tragedic fic, one that I find myself with misty tears as a cause of...

Damn you...no, bless you? Meh, regardless, I have to thank you.

Thank you for writing something so beatiful, so horrible, and so damn AMAZING.

Thank you...and curse you for making me cry. TTTT

~Witty
drashizu chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This. Is. Awesome.
Aquanova chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is interesting. I don't think this has been done before - but then there's not quite a lot of originality in this fandom, I believe - so bonus points for that.

Your beginning has no fault per se, but it could be stronger. i found myself skimming a little, but then near the end it improved, and the ending more than made up for it.

I admit that I don't quite like/believe the idea of an Alex so easily played and convinced by MI6, but I'm willing to believe it's possible, for your story. :)

So overall, nice job.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Loved it - I always read stories where they live happily ever after, but they always seem so unrealitic. I like how you make the ending tragic, keeping in mind Alex is just 14.

I hope you do a sequel - maybe going into more detail about the betrayal and the end of Yassen?

Also, you write really well - you held my attention through all and everything flowed well. :)
Nina chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, is it weird to say poor Yassen? Still, poor him. And poor Alex. Great job though!
Zoobee chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Excellent story. I particularly liked the pace and transitions. The ending was spectacular and quite the twist. It really makes the reader think:).