Reviews for Ten Different Father's Days
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
I absolutely love this fic. I love owen and christina. The fic was funny and sweet, slightly sad in subtle ways, but i loved it. Fantastic idea you had about doing a father's day special.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
AWE! This chapter is so cute and so right! Belle totally ROCKS!
mony101 chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
This was a really cute story :)
sassygayowen chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Excellent story! It made me smile!
Kevin's Biggest Fan chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
i loved every single chapter :D can't wait for the other stories :D
AiLing chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Such a cute and adorable family ) Somehow I always picture Owen and Cristina with sons and not daughters, lol :p Anyways, I love it! Wonder whether Diego would want to find out more about his biological parents in the future...
Angelamermaid chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Yay, I got my milee review(s)! I wait for them now. :-)

There are indeed two more stories in progress - they keep getting longer and longer! The first one is about getting ready for a wedding - I think you can guess whose - and the other is a Chloe story.

Plus I have a few vignettes that didn't make it into previous stories, that will probably find a home somewhere as the muse strikes me. :-)
milee chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Empty nest...love how Cristina makes Owen feel better. :)

Adore your C/O family stories! This was another amazing installment. Thank you for continuing these. I feel like I know Chloe, Mallory and Diego as well as their parents because of your wonderful writing. I know you said at ITA there are two more to come so I won't be sad yet because these are ending. Can't wait for the next one until then I'll enjoy rereading all of them!
milee chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
It is a little bittersweet that the girls are teenagers already. I feel like Owen and Cristina. :) Love the card tradition and Chloe going to school where Owen did too. This family is just the best...
milee chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Love the Owen and Diego relationship too! I like that Diego is older in this chapter. It is wonderful how he has overcome his medical issues to be a track athlete and be able to thrive with the love of his family!
milee chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I can't stop laughing with this one! It is so hilarious and sweet with poor Chloe who was trying to do a good thing and Mallory being so dramatic and outraged. Poor Owen trying to mediate and getting a bloody nose in the process. Love these looks into their life because this is totally how I picture it would be with three small children. LOVE Chloe, Mallory and Diego!
milee chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Love how the last chapter was a tender moment between Owen and Chloe and this one is Owen and Mallory. There is just something about a daddy and his girls. The Disney movies thing is too funny with what they can and cannot watch. Too good!
milee chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
This made me sad/happy too. I love the way you incorporate this poignant moments. Chloe is so sweet being serious and concerned just like both of her parents. The bit with Owen kissing her on the tip of her nose was adorable. Such a daddy/daughter moment. Cristina saying he was an extraordinary father was perfect!
milee chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
This one made me tear up! So sweet with how excited and happy Owen is with Chloe and Cristina. Love how Mrs. Hunt sees this in her son who has suffered so much due to the war. You have Cristina down so well with her, "It doesn't suck." Owen is too cute with waking up Chloe. The last line with Mrs. Hunt wishing Owen's dad was there to see them just grabs your heart and squeezes.

LOVE your C/O family...
milee chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
You gotta love Cristina! She knows how to give a Father's Day gift. LMAO with Mark and Derek on the phone when she says, "Drop your pants."

Love how you added Cristina's concern about being a parent with Owen reassuring her in the middle of this funny and sexy scene. You blend both so well.