Reviews for Hiccups
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
(Smiles.) Does this Kaito have magic like spells and energy not just sleight of hand and cunning tricks magic? Actually, this isn’t Akako’s fault is it? Now I’m trying to figure out if I mean the magic or the hiccups. Hmm. Oh no, now I’m imagining Kid getting magic changing sneezes during a Heist and causing more sheerly, weird chaos than usual. (Snorts) Anyway this was funny, I personally hate hiccups, horrible things they are, and thanks for posting.
Frozenjaqulinefrost chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
*Mentally picturing what would happen if this happened during a heist...*
*Very much wants someone to write that*
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Random, and so funny! Gotta love the ostriches.
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Akako played a prank on them, didn't she...
Elfhunter chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awsome. Couldn't stop laughing.
2c chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Brilliant.

'Course I thought he did slight of hand. I should really look more into Magic Kaitou.

Maybe finish the DC verse too...

BOY is there a lot of the DC verse.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh-*hahaha*-my-*ahahaha*-goodness! I couldn't stop laughing! I was giggling and chuckling and snickering and other laughter-type noises by halfway through!

...Wait! Does this mean I'm Akako? Cuz she's creepy... but now I can scare people and use magic, so I guess its okay X)

Anyways, this was really funny- pretty random, but really funny.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
LOL! That's great! I loved it! Please keep writing. Hahahahahahaha! Awesome. NOw that would be something to see.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
that was good!
Shin'ichi chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
It was hilarious! I don't think it is possible for the story to get any better or funnier! GREATEST FANFIC EVER!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Kaito is the most magicy magician on the planet.
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
this thing needs a nose-cola alert!

*mops up her tea*

damn but that was good! Thanks, hon. you really brightened this little fox's day!
Cloudcuckoolander chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
XD That's so funny! I was thinking about doing one with Shinichi some time, but this encouraged me to do it now.
Lawlypop chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
LOLOLOLOL that was HILARIOUS XD
Candyland chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That is, without a doubt, one of the most HILARIOUS fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. BRAVO!