Reviews for Monotony
xMousex chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Is Okita only doing this to make Hijikata confess his feelings for Chizuru? Because if so, good job Okita, you're really convincing. But if Okita really does like Chizuru then Woah...drama! I wish you would update this story though. It's been a while, yes, but it had gotten off to a great start!
demonhybrid13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I really, really enjoy where you're plot. But at times...I seriously don't know WHAT you're saying. Like the "His TOE finger sited over her lips playing with the skin..." sentence is one of MANY that need major editing on. Have you considered requesting for a beta?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Waaaah! T-T evil tuberculosis. Lol Hijikata plays a daring game. I don't think Chizuru minds it one bit ;)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love your stories. I wish you would translate all of them into English... . or I'll have to use google translate but it is notorious for some funky translations.
phantome101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
The plot seems interesting but it would be nice if you could check your sentence structure..
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Let me guess. Souji's plan is to make Hijikata jealous so that he'll confess to Chizuru.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Teehee, of course it's not a bother! Giving a review is something so little compared to finding amusement in a fic. I doubt mine helps in any way though.

Dear Okita is here, and is in love with the little lady! Wonderful~ but I get the feeling that this will end with his heart broken. *sighs* I hate getting my most favored characters sad. What is it that she sees in Hijikata? Very well, I'll be moving on to the next.

Okita Okita Okita~~~~
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I like this, mainly for Okita, but I think I'm slowly stirring my attention towards Hijikata, just to see how this'll develop. I'm guessing Hijikata would make it to be a very big deal, one shouldn't just kiss a girl whenever one feels like doing so, after all. Did Okita do it just to get on his nerves? Oh Okita~

You're not going to delete this again, are you? I hope not. Anyway, moving on to the next chapter!
YamiLoki chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Hi,

I really like the plot of this story! I hope that you can continue writing, and I hope to see some exciting Souji/Hijikata/Chizuru Fluff next time.

Regards,

Yamiloki.
JolindaSmilez chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
A few grammatical mistakes but otherwise an awesome story~~~

Don't give up on this fic pls...I'm dieing for Chizuru and Hijikata to get together!~

FIGHTING!.
raraland chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
SAITO...WORRIED cute :)

hijikata's too strict :( buh that's what he is in terms of his character. :) great story btw!

kimiko
Litschi chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Oh PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! _

Well, sure the ending was more then Hateful and Awful! (Anime)

I hated it, that each one of them is/was dying! And at least even Kazama - that last blow was UNFAIR!

WaaaHH! I hated the last episode!

Okay Enough of that!

PLEASE update I want to read more! _

Your story is already on my favslist!
thebestest11 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
You need to update!
Alpha chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
most of the time, i did't know what was happening so i will have to reread an entire paragraph. there are many grammatical errors but nonetheless, please do continue with the story :) i love the pairings :)
Litschi chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh Please please update!

It's lovey-dovey and I like this more of that I LOVE triangle stories! Good ones of course!

And yours is one! _