Reviews for The Darkness Speaks
Good chapter.
Fla.Doomsday chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Ok, it's getting better! *-*
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
This is great..So Bella is Jasper's mate? long has he known this and what is his role in Volterra? He was there a long time ago and is Sulpicia's uncle...very interesting...I am loving this..can't wait for that little talk
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Wow this is being interesting!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I like your volturi
JayJayxox chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Loved it! LOve all your stories :)
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Good story can't wait to see where it goes!
kirifox chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This is a different Jasper history then I have read before. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

I love that Bella and Jasper are mates. It is as it should be! Not sayin' that SM got it wrong, but...
kirifox chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Original and thought provoking...I love that Jasper is no longer with the Cullens and using his real name. I also love that Victoria does have a conscience and saved Bella from drowning.
twimama77 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
so very cool
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Holy shit! What is going on? Can't wait to find out about Jasper and his past!

I've never come across a story where Sulpicia is called Sally! Hilarious!
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I like how you are starting to piece together the questions and then bring on so many new ones :)

Looking forward to hearing more of Jasper's history and seeing the bond that is between him and Bella :)
Sassy Mami chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Very interesting. It seems like Bella has always been Jasper's mate from the beginning, I cant wait to find out why now he is ready to be with her and not before... Dark, mysterious Jasper Yummm! Cant wait to read more ples update soon )
sweetmel21 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010