Reviews for The Darkness Speaks
danielleXD chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
this is a great chapter! i wish there was more but really good still. i can't wiat for the next one plz post soon
twimama77 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
so very cool
Robin.D chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
that was a good chapter :):):):D
SassyFrassKerr chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Interesting information about her power.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I truly hate the controling vamps like Edward but Jasper he is a different story. He is just so loving and even though he spanked her he loved her so much it hurt him.

Bella is quite full of powers and I am really waiting to see what all she can do.

I love Jasper. Please post soon.
SavageGraceX chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
They should def. test her powers out by seeing if she can fix the vineyard. ;) LOVE her powers, btw )
slc6548 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Good chapter.
traceybuie chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
1dreamkeeper chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
good job
Sassy Mami chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I see her logic but I will would have been pissed, mate ir not what he did was wrong. Great chapter :)
Dyinglight-15 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
omg i loved it! i cant wait 4 more u r one of the best i have ever read!
ktdid23 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Great chapter! I liked the touch about the flowers. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
It kinda made me giggle when Bella got spanked like a 5 year old that was funny :)

I really liked the touch of the whole kitchen turning into flowers when they were kissing that was just so sweet :)
fallunder chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I haven't seen any request for reviews before or after reading the chapters. I hope you do want comments.

This story is engaging to me. I'm not so comfortable with Jasper spanking Bella but I love how your writing flows and your plot idea is awesome. Bella's powers are original and kickass. I was so excited when she told off Jasper and his response, I hate to admit, fits his character. I actually find him interesting.

Very cool that Bella didn't thank J for punishing her (those stories piss me off). It will be interesting to see how your plot continues to develop. As always, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
smelsies chapter 5 . 9/26/2010