Reviews for The Darkness Speaks
Robin.D chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
that was a good chapter :):):):D
SassyFrassKerr chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Interesting information about her power.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I truly hate the controling vamps like Edward but Jasper he is a different story. He is just so loving and even though he spanked her he loved her so much it hurt him.

Bella is quite full of powers and I am really waiting to see what all she can do.

I love Jasper. Please post soon.
SavageGraceX chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
They should def. test her powers out by seeing if she can fix the vineyard. ;) LOVE her powers, btw )
slc6548 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Good chapter.
traceybuie chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
1dreamkeeper chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
good job
Sassy Mami chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I see her logic but I will would have been pissed, mate ir not what he did was wrong. Great chapter :)
Dyinglight-15 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
omg i loved it! i cant wait 4 more u r one of the best i have ever read!
ktdid23 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Great chapter! I liked the touch about the flowers. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
It kinda made me giggle when Bella got spanked like a 5 year old that was funny :)

I really liked the touch of the whole kitchen turning into flowers when they were kissing that was just so sweet :)
fallunder chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I haven't seen any request for reviews before or after reading the chapters. I hope you do want comments.

This story is engaging to me. I'm not so comfortable with Jasper spanking Bella but I love how your writing flows and your plot idea is awesome. Bella's powers are original and kickass. I was so excited when she told off Jasper and his response, I hate to admit, fits his character. I actually find him interesting.

Very cool that Bella didn't thank J for punishing her (those stories piss me off). It will be interesting to see how your plot continues to develop. As always, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
smelsies chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Can't wait for more.
Navygirl14 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
she is so powerful already as a human what the hell is going to happen when she is changed..Look out...I am glad she agreed to be his mate and want to date Jasper...they need to compromise, communicate and be respectful of each other or it isn't going to work..mate or not...
theeyeshaveit chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Good chapter! I hope that when Bella gets her power under control she smacks the living daylights out of Jasper!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »