Reviews for Cradle
NoFlexZoneBetch101 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
OH SHIT
ujemaima chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
A lovely dark fanfic with a more than healthy dose of darkness - brilliant!
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Glad to see that you've finally updated, indeed better late than never! ;)

This fanfic has left me speechless, it was so elaborately described that I felt every single emotion of both Kurtis and Lara throughout all the chapters! This is utterly amazing, very sad, dramatic, sorrowful, intense in many aspects but such stories are always worth reading! And I've always been a fan of drama! Well done on this, you did an absolutely wonderful job!

Wish you the best and I hope that someday you'll finally be able to finish the sequel of 'Slouching Towards Bethlehem'!

Love, Elizabeth! )
Najel chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Awesome! I was afraid never to be able to read the end of this story. Couldn't have start the day better then reading this in the bus on my way to work.

Good writers like you are rare these days on fanfiction, it saddens me that you are not planning on writing a new story any time soon. But I guess rereading slouching will suffice.

Anyways to get to the last chapter, I liked how you wrote down the crime scene. I could really place myself on that roof, looking down on the scene, just like watching a movie. A shame though they said goodbye to eachother. :(
Figgs chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
This story was a wonderful piece of literature and really brought the emotion out of the characters- the way a good story does. I've been following this for quite some time and I'm so pleased that you ended it the way you did. It was heartbreaking in the most amazing way.

Thank you for sharing your tales with us. I guess this means I'll have to take a journey back to Slouching Toward Bethlehem, huh?
AliceLuxTrent chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
Wow what a very intense story! Well done ] You have my thanks for uploading such a magnificent and intense story. Good job! ]
gyikhu chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
I'm really happy you decided to finish this story after all. It really deserved a close.

It was a nice read as always and a very soft end. I loved it that you did not go for a total happy-end. Maybe it would have been too surreal knowing how Lara felt the whole time. I absolutely loved the good-bye!

Whenever you decide to go for a next story, I'll read it!

Cheers!
nemesis chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Still waiting for the final chapter of this awesome story...
Hazel chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this chapter, missy! I would say this is one of the best pieces of writing I read from you recently. It’s is gritty, gripping and utterly unforgettable. The fight scene between Karel and Lara was excruciatingly exciting to read & I felt as though I was right in the middle of their fight, urging Lara on from the sidelines.

I felt like you really got deep into fight from Lara’s viewpoint. I was able to privy to her frenzied thoughts, feel how acute her desperation was, wince as she withstood the pain, reel back from the impact of every punch and kick she took, and experience the adrenaline kick surging as she retaliated.

Also, Yay for Kurtis' return! I knew you weren't cruel enough to kill him off. Torture and maime, yes. Kill off, no. Though, I do have so qyestions as to how he survived from his slashed throat and how he knew where Lara would be. Hopefully, that will all be explained in the concluding chapter!

Sqweee I am excited! xx hugs xx
Lady-Angelus89 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Wow love this chapter ! and Kurtis, what a comeback :D

The fight scene of Lara and Karel was amazing, the way u describe it.. just perfect :) as if i was right there.
nemesis chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait for the final one and what you have in store for us!
Najel chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
And so Kurtis comes back! One can't help but wonder why heh. Lara didn't give up and together they gave Karel what he deserved. Once again very well written chapter, two thumbs up from me! :)
gyikhu chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Hey, great chapter as always!

I was really wondering why you did not update so I was delighted to see that you did.

I loved the descriptions as always, they make the whole story very lively. When Lara gave in to death that was great. Though no one really thought I guess that she would just let Karel kill her so easily :)

She had to get back to her senses and not give up!

It was a great way to bring back Kurtis, and I'm really curious to hear (if we will ever) what happened to him and how he survived.

The bad guys always get what they deserve, finally Karel is dead (I hope he is), so let's see how the story will end... will Lara give in to her feelings or stay strong and push Kurtis away? I can't wait to read it! :)

Great work!
AliceLuxTrent chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Another exquisite and lovely chapter from the prolific theharshlightofday! This was truly exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat through the entire document! No doubt that one day she could possibly right an entire book like this! Maybe a best seller. Who knows ]. In my thoughts, this is the most breathtaking chapter I've ever seen from the author of Cradle thus far! I totally did not expect Kurtis to come back! But I did hold hope that he would ]. Thank you for this lovely and heart stopping chapter! I'm sure your fans will love it!
nemesis chapter 6 . 11/4/2010