Reviews for Murder most horrid
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Loved it. Please continue.
Kuhlama chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Please continue I love it very much ...
Jisbon8D chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Well you sure do have me hooked!

cant wait for the next chapter!

come on, you can do it!

keep it up!
Jisbon4ever chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I'm so glad you are back. Very good chapter, but I want more...LOl
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
That was so good, can't wait to read more. Thanks for updating.

P.S. I love it when they question themselves and realize things. lol Of course they are partners. Oh, Lisbon!
Country2776 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
aqq thanks for the dedication brill chapter as always
mwalter1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Yeah Lisbon! Way to give Jane a hand... ;-)
Jisbon4ever chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Jane had woken after a very erotic dream of a dark haired woman , walking along the beach. the woman was always just out of focus too, no matter how hard he strained to see her face, but he had no doubt in his mind that she was beautiful...inside and out.

Waking up from the dream however, was a bit of an embarrasment for him.

He had climaxed during the dream and found his *morning friend* pulsing in Lisbon,s hand!

He tried not to panic and run, but he was also scared of what she may do if she woke to find his genatalia on show like this!

Afterall; she had a gun!-LOL! seriously hilarious. Love the chapter, please continue and soon. Can't wait to see what happens next. I bet it was Lisbon in his dreams. He is a man after all. lOVE IT!
Leighannamarie chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
You are doing a really good job with this so far, just one thing: You may want to up the rating to at least 'T' because of chapter 2 ;)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like this story, it's sweet and descriptive :) Good job :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I knew it was going to be good coming from you! Loved the first chapter, it was cute! You write them so well! Please update soon and thanks.

It was purely a platonic thing.-DENIAL! Hello, it is obvious that they are in love!
NadiWall chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, can't wait for you to update, It's so good :)
mabeline36 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I didn't realise you were in such a rush to post it, I've kinda had a busy day,so have only just got round to reading it :(
Country2776 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010