Reviews for Eating Elephants
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
One bite at the time :). Ain't that a life lesson! My heart leapt with the hand touching and formed into a warm rush when they entwined fingers. So lovely and human. That's what I like about this fic; the thoughts, fears and wonderings are so very human. Loved the fic!
mgamberger chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow! That was amazing. I'm really enjoying reading your stories
The Shinster chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwww... I love Jack and Sam. This was a nice 'missing scene' from Redemption. It adds nicely to what was shown in the episode. Sam is defintely questioning her ability to pull-through and save-the-day with this one, and Jack is always there to encourage her. I like the moment where they are touching hands in the parking lot and how the idea of 'someday' keeps them going :) Can't wait for another story from you!
sewitsme chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Thanks mom! Thank you for another lovely taste of Sam and Jack. Smooth and sad and comforting with a teensy bit of happy lemon zest to make me smile.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I always get a little excited when I see a new story from you and this was excellent, you know the characters so well. Looking forward to your next one.
Beka Alcott chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was so incredibly sweet! I loved it, it was full of the subtlety you see on the show as well as the more intimate moments I wish we had seen. Thank you for writing it!
Bekki chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Fabulous! Poignant, very in-the-moment and completely in character. Loved every second of it. May have even held my breath for a few!
jabeye chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved this :) So much happening in such a seemingly innocent moment. Great work, as usual!
Mandarax chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
hot damn. Sometimes you don't even need a kiss, just the reassurance that what they're fighting for is just around the corner, waiting for them.

Great story. I loved every bit of it. You're a great writer.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Excellent! Loved it. You just have these characters so perfect! Thanks, as always, for writing such great stuff!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Sometimes I just like the conversations between the two of them :)
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very sweet. The perfect combination of angst and fluff, just as we see in the show. You show their relationship beautifully, once again.

Thank you.

Ellie
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect from "angsty ship" because I read practically 95% in-a-relationship stories. But, I have high regard for your writing and gave this a try. I was not disappointed. I especially like Jack's strong conviction in staying in the fight and his unwavering confidence in Sam to find a solution. The parking lot moment was just enough to satisfy the respect and affection they hold for each other but not to the point that they stray from their present course to save the Earth first.
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Haha, I didn't realize that you were the author of this story at first, but I shuld have known, you're so good at this! Another amazing ficlet :)
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So went back and watched the episode. i'm excited to see what you come up with