Reviews for Truth and Reverence
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Never say never ever.
Lily Sang chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
IT IS AMAZING! I am seriously too addicted to fluff. And Doctor Who. I feel withdrawl if I'm away from my computer. Well, there's really no such thing as being too addicted to fluff or Doctor Who. Anyway, great job. Love it so much. -Lils
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love thinking that something like this happened after GitF.
sasimljemihuddy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely :) I seem to be going through a post-GitF obsession as of late! I've actually started one.. which, obviously, won't be as good as this but will hopefull be worth a read :P Anyways, great fic :D x
LadyLilithonfire chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I reeally liked the beginning. A lot. The idea that Rose should try to stop her jealousy and be only compassionate for his sake was a good idea. Up until after that sentence (which is a nice one, by the way) "The general definition of the word, yes. The euphemism we tend to use, no fear," he answered " I loved your story. After it became a bit...too sudden. I liked better the realisation as you wrote it in Loving a stranger or not? You should mix them up, could turn out wonderful. Well just saying. Do it! I so love how you write. Thank you!
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Well, look at me. I'm drooling. Say's it all really.
Molleyn chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh, baby, this was FANTASTIC! Love it! :)
MentalMeander chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ahhhhhhh LATE REVIEW! Anyway...

Aww! Seriously, if anyone could turn GITF into the most romantic thing since erm, jelly babies, then it's you. This was really really really really really really lovely!
Jaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice. I especially like this part:

Time. - Too late. - Wasting time. - What was he doing?

If only he had had this revelation or real!
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Never say never ever - That quote just forshadows everything that happens between them :(

I cried my eyes out reading this! It's supposed to be happy but I dont know if they were happy or sad tears :( I want them back together NOW lool.

This was so beautiful though, I love your writing great job :)
rynssen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is lovely. adorable. exactly how I wanted very much to end the story.

PS, I thought it was Rose who said 'that was our first date'? Never mind. I've got a very poor memory...

PPS, great to know there'll be more distractions! can't wait to read the new chapters :D
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/12/2010

And thank God for a fic that is good AND doesn't wrongfully malign Reinette. (Not like Ten was taken... Not really. Only his hearts, as you far more artfully explained.)
Charlotte Avery chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great story! The way you explain every emotion is absolutely flawless- I think my heart skipped a beat! Haha, well I really enjoyed it and you're most certainly my favorite writer on here :)
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love you for writing this! In a non-scary, not-a-stalker kind of way. I have such hatred for that episode (and yet love for it cuz it inspires the best D/R fanfics). This is exactly what I wish to have happened! Although, I'm a bit of a glutton for the Doctor's punishment because of what he did. Oh, it was a great piece. My favorite line: He leant forward and pressed his forehead to hers. "Because I belong to you," he answered quietly. That line literally made my heart skip a beat. WONDERFUL job!