Reviews for The Community Service: Operation Save Mystic Falls
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Just wonderful!
EmpireX chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Loveloveloved it! A perfect blend of angst, sexiness, and humor.
Kaysinger chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Damon high on Bonnie's witchy blood brew is more than a match for Katherine, makes a refreshing change writng about a Salvatore not terrified of Katherine. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Love love this story... Rereading this story again... N I just love the way u write... Hope u haven't forgotten this story...
DiorNicole chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
This Was A Outstanding Ending To This Wonderful Story!

The Community Service: Operation Save Mystic Falls ~ Chapter 3

1.) Why am I not surprised that Katherine can’t understand this concept.

"Really," Katherine asked him, obviously unbelieving. She snorted, and downed her tequila. "You've... moved on?"

2.) This chick has major issues.

Damon was supposed to chase after her; off the record, it was his job.

3.) Bonnie has already spent to much time with Damon. She believes her own hype.

"Look, you antique. Stop trying to figure me out," Bonnie mumbled without looking up from the book.

So the brothers still chose to fall into a repeat of her, they just couldn't help it. She was that irresistible.

4.) I would have lit her ass on fire right then and there.

Ignoring his words, Katherine waved him off with a hand and a disapproving face. "You're lying to yourself, Damon. You know you want me. You need me-"

6.) It wasn’t going down any other way. Bonnie knew where her man was.

"Poor witch," Katherine sighed. "To be used by something as horrendously dead as you."

"Oh stop with the fake concern. She knows I'm here." Just as he expected, Katherine's eyes widened even more. He nodded to confirm her thoughts. "Yes."

7.) The really sad part is that Katherine really believes this would happen!

She had waltzed in back in Mystic Falls thinking that the town would be her little oyster. Things were supposed to work out for her; history was supposed to repeat itself. She was supposed to manipulate the Salvatores back to her clutch and take her witch. She was going to do it and would have succeeded. But that plan would have worked if she was the most powerful entity.

8.) It’s amazing what one will try to make themselves believe.

And as she waited in the dark, alone in her room, the fear had overcome her –the fear of actually losing Damon. This wasn't supposed to be anything, not supposed to mean this much, but everything was starting to be about him. She felt he was feeling the same things, too, but she refused it, didn't want it to be. It had to be the bond working the magic between them, drawing them more closer than it should.

9.) I’m so happy Damon did the right thing.

Katherine's appearance in town doubled Bonnie's doubts and for Damon, it was the perfect opportunity for closure, to make sense of things. And tonight he did. He didn't 'make a choice', he just simply did what he was supposed to. He did what he wanted to.

DiorNicole chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Another excellent chapter. I’m really hooked on your stories.

The Community Service: Operation Save Mystic Falls ~ Chapter 2

1.) Why am I not surprised.

Damon was not pleased about it, not one bit.

2.) That’s not going to last long.

He lay back with a smile on his face and decided not to stalk her...

3.) Bonnie has already spent to much time with Damon.

4.) That’s what happens when you read someone’s mind. You might hear stuff your weren’t expecting.

"How dare you!" Bonnie stood up from her seat and stormed out of the room.

6.) It’s was so in character they way Bonnie & Damon reacted to their new found connection.

7.) This is the start of a ‘Beautiful Realtionship’!

"Shut up, Damon." She responded to him the same way, all the while trying to thicken the mind barriers in her head. And this officially was the beginning of the colorful affair they were about to share, Let's go home.

DiorNicole chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I’ve read all three of your Bamon stories and I loved them all. It just might take me a few days to get around to sending off my reviews. I really enjoyed this story because it shows us the beginning.

The Community Service: Operation Save Mystic Falls ~ Chapter 1

1.) I’m glad Bonnie came to this conclusion before the bitterness started eating away at her.

Initially, all her anger was directed towards the Salvatores, and the eldest brother she hated with a passion. But it was amazing to realize that it took her only a while to tire of it. She knew she just wanted to blame someone, but at the end of the day, everyone had been consensual adults who acted on their own free will.

2.) I can’t even start to explain how far out there this plan is. I’m just speechless.

Better her than them, right?

That was Bonnie's plan: Save Mystic Falls from Damon by sleeping with him. Well, that's what she tells herself before and after the sex.

3.) You can say a lot about Damon but he’s truly loyal to a fault. Once he lays claims to something he doesn’t plan to let it go.

She knew that he wasn't looking for commitment, but in some strange sense, she knew that he wasn't playing around either.

4.) This checklist was so Damon. It’s something you image he walking around thinking in his head.

1) Stalk Bonnie -check.

2) Make small talk with Bonnie (always imply how irresistibly sexy he is) -check.

3) Make love -scratch that -SEX, SEX Bonnie -CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!

4) Taste Bonnie's savory blood -in progress.

5) Keep Bonnie... around -in progress.

5.) I just laughed when I read this.

6.) Keeping telling yourself that.

This was one hell of a one night stand -ever this was going to be a one-time thing, because he was an awesome lover.

7.) This phrase has taken on a new meaning.

Better me than them, Bonnie told herself before drifting off to sleep. Yes. Better me than them.

tantalootee30 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
awww this is such a great update,more please!)
dizzy78 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Great update!
mizzcullen13 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
So sweet...and happy to see Damon over Katherine. Please update sooooon!
andtheniwaslike chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
This was great! I love Bamon!
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter. Serves Katherine right.
SmilesX10 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
loved it
lynsay chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I loved that Damon told that bitch Katherine off... I only hope that he does that when he sees her on the show come September..
lynsay chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
That chapter was so funny, how Bonnie could read Damon like a book literally...