Reviews for Links Broken, Bonds Forged
Twinkies for the win
Also 'blow jobs' doesn't start with an a.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4
i miss this story, please update it soon
Too bad you never wrote anything more for this series... it was delightfully cracked.
kronos797 chapter 1 . 1/17
you know when it's described like this, it makes me realize just how fucked over and under appreciated he was. kinda a bummer
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/3
i love and miss this story, please update it soon
Dragonhulk chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Why is it that when I reread your stuff I get ideas, like Belle and the cat having a staring contest, the gang going to a Metropolis because Xander wants to see what effect Kryptonite may have on the local demons, Harmony's Layer magic interacting with mixing with Willow's magic and Oz's werewolfism to do what so many spam messages promise to do.

I can think of all that, yet when I try to write some of my own stuff I come up with a blank.
inucrossoverlover chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I love this, I don't understand all of the different shows/movies/mentions, but I love this so much! It's hilarious to read and I thank you for creating it!
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
great story please continue
twilightserius chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
well they have a new sister. wonder if they can hack her or upgrade her using ted' the robot from their worlds stuff so she is more battle ready adn knows how to do stock market XD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
very good
JagerBomb1818 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Really think you should update this fic sometime soon. Please continue and keep up the good work.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Yup, want more of this too. Sigh, life isn't fair... Can you clone yourself?
Fellow chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Awesome!
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Damn that was a fun read! Can't wait till the next update. Great job!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!