Reviews for Links Broken, Bonds Forged
Old story, I know. But just wanted to point this out.

Considering the Trio are living in the house that once belonged to Ted Buchanan the killer android.

Did the original Ted leave behind any schematics or plans? If, yes then they could've used that as additional 'currency" with the Lawson's. While Ted's programming was faulty, His hardware was fully functional and coiod've served as a source of inspiration for Ted Lawson.

Difference in '50s tech compared to '80s and '90s after all.
Darkness in the Light chapter 7 . 2/2
This and you're tale of Xander and Sirius wandering the multiverse are my favorite stories you have written I go back to them hoping that you have added to them.
Primus-Sama chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I've been meaning to come back to this for awhile. Was wondering, are you ever going to update this again?
keichan2 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
Excellent ending for the chapter!

I would love to read more, please!
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
LOL - great last line! Looking forward to the next one.
LuxEterna1 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
nice now maybe have them go to the hp-verse next giving them the knowledge about the horcruxes and breaking the enchantments on them with xanders kiss could probably get them a houseelf some phoenix tears and some gubraithian fire(the eternal flame dumbledore enchanted for the giant chief) if you out crouch you could probably get winky easily
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Twinkies for the win
Also 'blow jobs' doesn't start with an a.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Too bad you never wrote anything more for this series... it was delightfully cracked.
kronos797 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
you know when it's described like this, it makes me realize just how fucked over and under appreciated he was. kinda a bummer
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
i love and miss this story, please update it soon
Dragonhulk chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Why is it that when I reread your stuff I get ideas, like Belle and the cat having a staring contest, the gang going to a Metropolis because Xander wants to see what effect Kryptonite may have on the local demons, Harmony's Layer magic interacting with mixing with Willow's magic and Oz's werewolfism to do what so many spam messages promise to do.

I can think of all that, yet when I try to write some of my own stuff I come up with a blank.
inucrossoverlover chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I love this, I don't understand all of the different shows/movies/mentions, but I love this so much! It's hilarious to read and I thank you for creating it!
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
great story please continue
twilightserius chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
well they have a new sister. wonder if they can hack her or upgrade her using ted' the robot from their worlds stuff so she is more battle ready adn knows how to do stock market XD