Reviews for Only the Dead Stay Seventeen Forever
Good story!
FunkyColdMedina chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was a delightful read. Simple and well written :)
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Thaaaaaaaaaat's it noooooooooooooooooot fair. Good job.
Tetronix chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Mein gott, this was amazing. I've dismissed Six/Rex as 'that weird pedo slash pairing', but maybe that's because every time I see Six/Rex shippers they're rabid twelve-year-olds with anime crushes.

This is a work of art.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
etile chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
this is a very nice sotry I shale have to cheek out your other storys .
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is so wonderful! You wrote this so beautifully, I'm almost in tears! This has definitely set the bar for Six/Rex fanfiction. I would sell my toes to read more~
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Lovely. Lovely! So lovely! This was just gorgeous! Beautifully written, and so moving. I loved it. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sweet 3 It's beautiful, the way you put the emotion in this, the state of him... lovely.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Writing like this keeps young fandoms alive. SiRex needs it.

You know how some fics define a pairing or a fandom more than others? PWP is okay, but fics like these are the foundation.

Thanks for the good job, and keep up the good work.
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really, really love this story. It's very sweet. And, your writing style is beautiful.
VonDono chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
8D *Drool* Please tell me you're going to continue this! it's so in character! XD I'll just die if you don't finish this, die I tell you.
Quantum Cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
...seriously, why is it that I clicked on this one? Oh right, because the title sounded pretty.

Well, aside from the three obvious trope mentions which for whatever reason irked me, this was pretty good. And oh god, I can actually see this happening if Rex ever does develop in interest in Six that way.

I guess the biggest thing that just sort of gets to me is how casually Circe is dismissed as a love interest. Just seemed a bit cold to me.

Still favorited though. Because it reminds that slash can actually be good.
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 7/14/2010