Reviews for konoha's Music Bands
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! HOW DARE YOU NOT UPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY! I AM NOT ANGRY BUT VERY UPSET BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEEEEEAAASSSEE! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I really love this story and I'm waiting for you to update. So update as soon as you can and I hope I won't have to wait too long. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! SOON?!
Jonathan Picard chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Well this was a good chapter to come back to thank you i can't wait to see what you bring in the next chapter
MYK-ON chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
wow let's see what happens in the conversation. Really good! I've been waiting for you to update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH IM LATE! PLEASE TRY TO UPDATE
castrjoa001 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I love this story hope u update soon
The Super Ninja chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love this
Hime-Love-97 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Haha!
Topaz Princess chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
nice chapter albeit short

my school has seven blocks to,though aranged differently so i get it.

Anko is such a meanieeeeee and guy deserved it :D
Asuka Kawashima chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Awesome chapter! Some NaruHina, please! Update soon!
i regret being here and 12 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Awesome~! AN UPDATE IS FTW! MAY MY REVIEW BRING BACK YOUR YOUTHFUL BURNING SPIRIT! ...*screams* GAI'S WEIRDNESS HAS RUBBED ONTO ME! DX DX DX Well, awesome chappie and can't wait for another. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »