Reviews for Our First Couch
ruby890 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
lol funny nice. one shot.

oh and could you go to this these sites and and thanks.

hansbmd chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was so funny! I think you got them just right, Emily's demanding personality and Patrick's more laidback attitude. They compliment each other so well. I really enjoyed this. Good job!
Cocoa987 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
There was something utterly adorable about this- you have them perfectly in character for two people who don't really do much in the movies! And a most excellent job with Patrick, who I really do adore... :)

I hope you're going to keep writing Emily/Patrick stuff, or even more National Treasure fics because THAT WAS SO DARN CUTE! :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Finally a new Patrick and Emily story! I loved it, by far one of the sweetest stories for the pair. I hope you write more for this pairing!
amieemb chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I loved this! Patrick and Emily are two of my favorites and you write them well. You've got Emily down to a science - she was perfect!

I hope that you continue to write stories about them! There aren't enough fanfictions about them.
bolt fan 21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was a really sweet story! Great job, and keep up the good work.
American Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
What a great story! I'm glad you wrote it because i was going to write this one after i have finished my other stories. They are such a cute couple D
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very good! I am a HUGE fan of National Tresure.. I think you did very well for not seeing NT1, but it doesn't talk about Ben's mother at all, so it wouldn't have helped... I am sorry that this is over, but you have done an excellent job.
andi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010