Reviews for The Elemental Nations Duelist:Unleashed
uscias chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Please update.
Shadowprice chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
this is good you should make more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Really short and full of holes. but interesting so far.
PEace!
Syrbyrys chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
Like the story, and the sarcasm! Anyway, here's my OC:

Ren Senju

Male

150 yrs (result of botched infusion of bijuu chakra due to belief that Senju blood could control it)

Looks 16

Suiton ninjutsu (nidaime level)

Wields swords, notable the Raijin and Mizuchi, as found in Heir to the Raijin (my story)

Human(enhanced)

Cold, acerbic, sarcastic, and cynical, watched as his mother and father were killed. Spent a century learning under various swordsman and Suiton tutors, master of all known Suiton jutsu

Home planet: Ibonihs

Weak in taijutsu

Blue Mage

Sand-Bender (is a water user but with abrasive personality)

Mizuchi( water dragon ) monster form

Base zanpakutou: Hayate's sword (Hayate was one of his tutors) Shikai: mizuchi (Hydrokinesis) Bankai: Raijin no Ken and associated abilities
Shoveler chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
really good
Fangking2 chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
Oh god he is lossing alot.
Ccebling chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Have Naruto use a Madara Uchiha card.
Ccebling chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Meanwhile at the castle Pegasus had a massive sweatdrop. "What the fuck just happened in that duel?" Pegasus asked, Random henchman one said "You do know Naruto will probably hurt pretty bad because of the whole clown thing," "Did I really go that far with the clown?" all of the random henchman just said "YES!" "Well I'm dead" was the only thing Pegasus had left to say. That should have been the Omake for the fanfiction.
Alviniju chapter 17 . 3/10/2012

Type-spirit/worrier

Stars 4

Attack-1400

defense-1200

description- The sorrow is a member of the infamous Cobra unit.(MGS3) Named after them emotion he carries into battle, he can see and speak with the dead.

Effect - Your opponent must show you his hand and his graveyard. This may only be used once every three turns.
The Red Star chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
Interesting... Very interesting. Well, I will say this, it's a big improvement over the other Naruto/Yu-Gi-Oh stories that make Naruto unbeatable. While it's interesting to read the strategies they come up with, no one never loses. There's always someone better.

No real errors that I could see, though you're missing an "e" in a word. Fourth paragraph from the bottom, "Card? Hah?" I'm thinking you meant "Cared? Hah!" right? All in all, another great chapter. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
red neo ranger chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
loved it keep it up
O Jordinio O chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
...he lost? again? really? honestly? for fuck sake this fic is so shit it's unreal...
god of all chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
You will fear my laser face chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
you know I hope you reveal bandit keith as canadian because yugioh was a fairly xenophobic show now that I think about it and not all americans are assholes some are dicks others are pussies
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!