Reviews for The Untimely Demise of Singer Salvage
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I know your probably done with this series but do you think you can write one story in Dean's POV to sort of...round it out?
CommChatter chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
So are you writing more? I have to admit, the first two stories were heart wrenchingly depressing. But now Adam and Dean are going to hunt (no pun intended) Sam down, right?
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Okay. Fuck. I can't even begin to describe what it felt like reading this piece. Like, seriously, mate. How in the world can you keep them so in character? It's scary at best. The plot was a little confusing at first, trying to decipher what exactly had happened, who did what, when did who die, where who is and so on. My main occupation was trying to place the story in a certain season of the series, which became painfully obvious after a while. I like Adam, and I can hardly find a handful of stories including him that actually don't suck. For the record, yours didn't. I'm guessin' there's a backstory to this one, which I'm totally gonna delve into after I'm done with this review. So, Adam's presence was well portrayed and I can't stop saying it - everyone's so damn in character. It's like straight from an episode's script. If not better. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this story kicked ass. You're an amazing writer. And here are some bits of the story that got me laughing my head off. Dean's comment about "dashing young layabouts" and "that we can't wear tank-tops in public, or everyone'll assume we're a gay couple?". And, of course, Bobby's epic "Would you like us to fetch you a Game Boy to help you pass the time, Your Highness?" If nothing else, you have us a pure piece of Bobby Singer. I owe you some congrats.
hauntedlittledoll chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This entire series has been an eerie treat, and I stayed riveted through the end. The voices of the characters are almost uneasily accurate. Your mastery of Bobby in particular has me in awe.

That being said, I must confess a profound worry as to the open fate of Bobby Singer . . . I'd like to think that Castiel used the same treatment on Bobby as in the canon, but the title and some of Bobby's musings near the end seem to imply a darker fate behind Bobby's 'rest.'
mypotofgold chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
WAIT! That was... that was it? I can't find any more sequels/continuation for the story, noo... don't end it there... please please don't end it like this. I'd love to know what happened next. I was actually regretting on putting "Bump in the Night" aside for a while, since I thought I can't take it... since I printed your story out (because I don't really like staying at the computer too much when reading), I was gripping it that I think I want to rip it in two, LOL! I was like "DEAN! WTF ARE YOU DOING TO ADAM?" (you see, I'm not really used of his brothers torturing their baby brother, heehee), but turns out reading the continuations would make me jump in glee. :D

I have a lot of questions going on that hasn't been answered with this fiction yet, so I just hope you'd continue it. :D If you do have a plan to, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I LOVE YOU SOO MU-HU-HUCH! :'D

Ok, onwards to another angsty fanfiction of yours. XD

Oh! And Keep up the good work! :)

Take Care

-me! :P
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was balls to the walls insane and I loved every word of it. You have a way with this fandom and these boys that just blows me away every time.

I am so jealous right now, I may ACTUALLY be turning green.
xandrew chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this is an amazing series... really wish there was anything i could do to make you make it a multi-chapter novel
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
*flails wordlessly* Gotta say, I LOVE this verse-even if it makes me want to cry my eyes out and hug every single Winchester for the rest of their unpredictable, angsty lives. Please, please continue. This is just so beautiful. :'D
Reaux Reaux chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nice to have this more positive story after the first two dark ones. The symmetry of tortures is great. I just hope Sam can be saved, too.
Athena's Owl chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Well that was positively cheerful for you! And I'd have to agree, this is becoming its own verse. Yay! AU with Adam!

There was one line in here that I loved but I can't find it now. One of the few setbacks of a longer story. Oh well. I'll just have to reread it again. :)

Really loving these stories. Keep it up!
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
And this is why Bobby is the best Dad in the supernatural world. I really like how this turned out. It's a lot on the lighter side, but its more heart warming. That's always good to see, or read in this case, after a really dark and or angsty fic. I'm glad Dean's forgiving Adam. Maybe they'll be more brother bonding moments. But what of Sam? Will they ever find him and be a family or is he too far gone. Or worse, in a DBAA (demonic blood addict annonemous) meetings? did he ever get his hands on Ruby or Lilith?

And most immortantly, what will become of Detiel moments now that Adam was the one who broke the first seal?

Please update the series soon :)
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh damn! Out of the three, this is by far my favorite! I totally love the Bobby/Adam interaction, and the scene with Pam and just everything! And it was hopeful! The fact that it was Adam to break in Hell and got to get retribution for what Dean did to him... I sincerely hope that there will be more, cause I just LOVE this so much!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yes! the light breaks through the darkness - this I read with pleasure (and relief). Only a Winchester would come from hell new and improved, but Dean and Adam can connect again to each other because of their experience there. Trust Bobby to find both resurrected brothers and know how to get them together again. Great job of making this sequence of events absolutely believable, not to mention extremely moving.

Now, where is Sam?
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Okay, I added you to my favorite authors. I had to, 'cause you were just being too awesome. I LOVE Bobby's point of view so much! I'm not a John hater or anything, although he's definitely not my favorite Winchester, but I love Bobby as the boys' father figure. The scolding he gave Adam for telling off his family, for being self-depreciating, was gruff and schmoopy in that way only Bobby can be the master of. I also loved the interaction between Dean and Adam. It's obvious they're both plagued, but I'm glad they're taking the first steps to mending their broken relationship. Can't wait for Sam to come into this again. I'll be totally honest, I love reading Sam!guilt. xDDD And I bet he'll go into an extra mother-hen mode for pushing Adam off the edge. I hope he wasn't stupid enough to stick to Ruby this time.

Also, and you're going to think I'm Captain Obvious for stating this, is it just me or does Adam just keep getting cuter? Love the parts about his deadly puppy eyes. 3