Reviews for River's
A River's Melody chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
So, Master, while we're waiting, mind telling us who Isabella's mother is? Unless she's like Grace, with two dads. Or like Jenny, only one. Or like Alex, adopted clone. So, which one is it?

Also, what's up with the pocket? You need the screwdriver, you take the screwdriver. Simple right? Apparently not.
Anyway, the first chapters were hilarious. I was literally laughing all the way through. I LOVE stories like this! Though I'd hoped for more awkwardness and confusion when they "met the parents". Still, this is brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next, or how River ties into it all. I have a few theories, but I won't say them now, in case they're wrong. Please update soon!
Doctor-River chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
Omg, super interesting! I wonder what the Master has planned and how the Doctor and his friends will stop him, I can't wait for more!
Doctor-River chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
*GASP!* I loved that chapter, ooh I wonder who the 'very old friend' is ;-) This story is great, I love it being set in a school, it just makes me laugh every time because I want them to teach me!

Looking forward to more, PLEASE update soon!
Dumbledoreforever chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
This is so cool. Can't wait to find out what the Doctor says to Jack and Sarah-Jane. Incredibly excited about the next chapter. Also thinking of somebody else who hates wearing ties...
Doctor-River chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
This story is getting MORE AND MORE interesting! Loving it and now with the old companions coming along too, something epic has to happen and Isabella has to reveal her true identity ;)

PLEEEASE update soon )
Dumbledoreforever chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Love it! Especially the line 'They're cool! Multi-coloured socks are cool!'

Amazing! Is it River or not? I really need to know this!

Please post again soon!
Doctor-River chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Ooh, snogging! Yay!

I can't wait for more, PLEASE update soon! )
Flyingthroughspaceandtime chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Nice! Now just very excited about the next chapter!
rosexknight chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Ha! Knew it! D Yes, yes, YES! Please update soon! It's not fair to leave me hanging like that!
JinxSaw chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Hahaha! It's River! Yay! Keep it up!

Kat
Flyingthroughtimeandspace chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
I love the appearance of other characters children. Another funny chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter. Wonder when River will appear... :)
JinxSaw chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Alex is Amy's daughter! Not sure who Luke is, but I don't think he is Amy's daughter, because he wouldn't know about the doctor... A good chapter, anyway, but I still think you could make the chapters a bit longer. Um, think that's all... Keep it up!

Kat
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Omg I love this :) I would be one of those girls who were gossiping about Rory because I love him! I think I know the connection. I know who Alex's mum is. I want to know how the doctor is coping with his lesson and how your going to bring river into it :)
rosexknight chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Oooooh! I think I get it! D I'm not sure I should say tho and give stuff away. I'll PM you
Flyingthroughspaceandtime chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
AWWWW! Rory! Amazingly funny! I look forward to Amy and The Doctor's lesson!