Reviews for Home
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This is my giant cookie I haven't seen since I was tiny.
shippersgonnaship chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
O.M.G. this was epic! I can't believe I never read this before! Awesomesauce! Even the Jeff Britta stuff which I hate. Wowee. Kudos for this so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Still one of the best Jeff/annie fics ever. I could totally imagine them
JeffandAnnie1998 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This is making me sad
Aeva chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
This is the most perfect Jeff/Annie fic of all time.
RaspBerryHats chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I was originally going to type this review in all caps but then I really don't want you to think I'm a crazy stalker of sorts. But seriously, these fic are beautiful in every way and totally feed my Jeff x Annie addiction now that the premiere is pushed back. So thank you, seriously, because everything you do is awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
tvlover84 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
omg omg this is one of the most amazing things i've ever read i love it so much! Jeff and Annie evolving through the years and finding each other i couldn't ask for more! love love love this!
Aevr chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
this story has written perfection everywhere...
i dont know how you made it, but this is perfection
maybe you're a genius )

One hundred thumbs up!
Jessica Drewford chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I just... love it. There are no other words. Thank you!
misslimelight chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Love, love, loved this story! You showed growth not only in your characters but also their relationship. Which is so rarely done as most writers then to go straight for the hormonally driven arc. Not that there's anything wrong with that ;) I just started watching Community 2 days ago and loved the Jeff/Annie pairing. Looking forward to more stories. :)
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Wonderful, amazing, sweet, perfect. There are really no words to describe how much I loved this story. I've read pretty much all of your Community fics now, I think (I may have skipped class because they're just so dang good!) and each one is better than the last. I hope Season 3 inspires you to continue to write!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm loving this so far. What a lovely twist to have Annie transfer to a new school. It's interesting to see what that does to all of the relationships.
Crittab chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
This was so sweet! I loved it. Great job :)
mysong chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I actually haven't seen the movie (now it's definitely on my list). :)

I love the appearance of the characters. Their little pieces in the story just make the whole thing sweeter. Ouch, cheesy. Haha.

The flashback/forward alternating with the present was interesting. They're both a different kind of beginning. And again, there's that nostalgia added in with the openness of their future.

Seriously. I'm listening to Adele while reading this and I'm between crying and smiling like an idiot.

Thank you for writing this. This summer hiatus till the next season won't be as horrible.