Reviews for The Perfect Girl
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2013
The manga that Simone was talking about sounded awfully familiar to dengeki daisy! Was it that manga? And the chapter is awesome by the way! Why doesn't jeram want Simone to get close to shishido? FUN STORY! LOVE IT SO FAR!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Hi! This is a really beautiful story. When are you going to update again?

- Avid reader
Gintoki Kotorou chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
Shishido-san sugoi 3 waiting for the updates
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
I miss this story. When will you be able to continue this?
Oluhasuu chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
wow long time I read that moments, I got confused xDD
Oluhasuu chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
like to see the other point of view of the situation
jajajaj if only shishido knew she ignore him on purpose lol
Rinahood chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter(:
PuffyPand101 chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy to sign in. I love your story are going to update it anymore?
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
I hope Ryuka's shoulder will heal soon. It's a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
AznMistress chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
..aww..poor shishido-kun...i feel kidna bad for him...

I NEED TO KNOW MORE THOU..ryuuka-chan~
Lone Panda chapter 27 . 1/25/2012
Kudos to meeeeee for inspiring an author! At least I inspire somedbody, because I certainly don't inspire myself. If I did, I would have new chapters for stories exploding out of my fingertips every other week. Maybe it's a good thing I don't inspire myself, then. I don't think I would like exploding fingers.

Aw yeah, ya gotta love boys' obliviousness. Whenever you need an answer to your feelings, you can always count on that one trait to make everything blow back up in your face. Because girls don't have ENOUGH things blowing up in their faces. Way to go, Shishido. I don't care if you ARE a fictional character with fictional feelings. If you end up hurting Simone, you're gonna have to deal with some NON-fictional PAIN. And maybe some fictional pain, too, because we know somebody in the story will beat you up if you hurt her.

Thanks for the filler chapter to keep us occupied!

Lone Panda
Silver-Cat20 chapter 27 . 1/25/2012
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

this is one of my favourite Shishido OC stories so i've been waiting for it. I like how you show the side of Shishido where he does not accept his feelings yet show so clearly that he has feelings for her, which makes him in character.

Looks like Shishido's FINALLY starting to feel something. good authors like you make me want to fume at how slow Shishido's progressing, but if he hadn't, it would have been a short story which would have been sad. so keep up the good work!
iSayumix3 chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Ouo Interesting~ D
Lone Panda chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Hahahaha, man, no matter how many times I re-read this chapter, it STILL makes me laugh. So, after putting off reviewing a bunch of story updates (for many, MANY stories), here I am. I love how you managed to fit Seigaku in this chapter, and I can't wait to see who actually sent that photo; maybe it was mentioned in a previous chapter, but if it was, I totally forgot it.:P

Simone and Ryoma should bond. Or at least insult all of his senpai's in English, just because they can.

Her shoulder's still in pain? I'm sensing a huge turn of events (or maybe it's just my paranoia. Probably the latter.)

Update again soon, so I won't have to go back and re-read this chapter again. No matter how much I like it, I'm very lazy.

Lone Panda
StoryReader888 chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
This has GOT to be one of the best PoT stories I've ever read, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D