Reviews for Dragon Tales
palmtopxtiger chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
ah! it's been two years! update please! i love the story. can't wait to see what happens next. you are daebak! [korean for awesome]
Imyself2121 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I cant wait for the next one.
wolfs blood moon chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
great sofar mate
funkyhusky chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
OMG u rock btw...how do u do that line thinhy that signals the end of hte story?
StrawberryDragon94 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011

d-[_]-b Thumbs Up!
RinKira chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I like it. Great Job, -looks at her with puppy dog eyes- pwease update soon-
Fedski chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
aaaaahhhh the tension is amazing! i can't wait for more!
Undead violet chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Ahah...What is that, some kind of love quadrupangle? I wonder if Gray will figure out Rinoa likes him? Hmhm...I hope you don't take another couple of months to update. My insatiable curiosity has dug its' fingers into this story and it wants to know what's next.

Nori
Undead violet chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
This Rinoa person seems like someone I would punch in real life. Gah! How dare she kiss Natsu! He belongs with Lucy! But I suppose a romantic rival always adds tension to a story. Very well-written and I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

nori
Undead violet chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Dragon Tails...was that intentional? I began this story with a smile on my face but upon reading it my humor fell away and was replaced with awe. I really love how you keep the balance between enough and not too much detail. The smoothness of the story is amazing as well, it seems very natural.

nori
MiNsEi chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
What will they talk about, will Natsu confess his feelings toward her? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
illim85 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Good job! Any pointers for me? I'm writing a romance novel (not manga) and i need a little help I have massive writers block...
xjakx chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
oh so good i like how lucy anger but shy with gray i don't like that ahh this fic you one can do all what you want i will be wited

last thing if this if don't play any scane sexul then rated T
xjakx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
good i like this fic so much lisanna is here and lucy