Reviews for Assumptions, Senses and Seductions
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/20
Yep, that's a bitch.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Aww that was sweet, kind of kicked Jasper off his high horse, nothing like reverse snobbery to bring one to one's knees so to speak. Edward knows what he is, and he doesn't have to play games and be all "I don't usually do this kind of thing"
twi nana chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
ok-I know that this is an early story for you, but it is just as amazing as anythign else you have written...as always, greedy old lady that I am, I truly wish this was a full story, either here on FF or out in the real world...I would buy it!

Love ya-TN
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow! He showed him! Very yummy! Like all your fics, I loved it! Thanks so much. :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Jasper Whitlock. If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, no debauching the birthday boy until after he's blown out the candles on the cake. A boy can only blow so much in one day. Thanks for sharing!
tsmacker chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love these two together. I hope you have more to come. Haha.
SlashGal chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
ooh LOVED this! so hot n sexy...and it seems a life changing encounter for them both. :)
kellvamp74 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
loved it...hope you do continue with it after the contest
sue273 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great job! Loved your boys and the hot interaction between them.
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hot!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hello. Really good story. I would've liked to have seen it expanded into more chapters, though, like where it could've gone from there. But, all-in-all, really ho and pretty good! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well this one just snuck up and surprised me. Really I didn't know where it was going to lead but for what it's worth I'm rather happy with where you took it! I personally believe in the potential for self discovery at the most unexpected times. I hope they both enjoy growing up a bit with this one!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
“It was just plain stupid that I'd let my assumptions get the better of me and I knew it.” There you have it. Jasper’s attempt at seduction and his little “play” with the senses are somehow over-powered by his assumptions about who Edward is and who he is himself.

Thank you for sharing this great story.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
aw think we might need another meeting here don't you. xx
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was great! I would love to see another chapter or two of this! Loved their chemesty!