Reviews for Fisherwoman
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
:O! OMG!...DUDE! i wanna see Kidd's pov more...is that fine with u? :)Great chapter btw :) plz write soon :D
ichigo1508 chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
-raise hand- i have a question...will kishi ever be able to fight?
Green Feather chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Kidd just – Taiga just... Holey moley! There's a lot going on in this chapter. As Bill Bailey would say: 'my mind's unravelling like a tapestry being torn apart by angry kittens!'

You know the old saying 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'? Kishi should seriously pelt Tohru with everything in that barrel — pineapple included.

I feel a bit worried for Kishi at the moment, but I know she's a tough cookie and can handle herself.

This was quite the entertaining chapter; gets rid of all those plot cravings and leaves a reader pleasantly full.

Best of luck with the Christmas exams. I'm sure the plot bunnies will come back better than ever when it's all done.
Regsd chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Taiga is awesome! As is the rest of the story, though I havbe to admit I don't get the horse/apple/letter box o.O
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
New chapter, this is worth of a cheer. *Cheers* High moment of the week when this is updated.

Hmm... I've been dreading this moment: The moment when the pairing would be revealed and I knew that it would be this. But to my infinite surprise I find myself liking this. You have done excellent job at making us love Kishi and now when she finally ends up together with Kidd, we can accept that. I'm still little jealous at her, I want Kidd to myself!

Plot is moving in a pretty slow pace, which has already become the trademark of this. What is the place where canon would be in this now? Has Whitebeard war started yet? And just 'cause I'm curious, how long are you planning on continuing this? Through the time skip or are you going to end this to it or what? Just curious, take your time, I'd hate is if this would end anytime soon. Thank you for this, see ya.
RadioactiveInTheDark chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
I'm a bit shocked that I forgot to review last chapter! I'm really sorry T.T

I really loved the chapter :D And I'm dying to read the next chap x'D Please write more soon!
inermis chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
I like this story, it's funny to see Kidd losing his composure all the time. I want more Kidd x Kishi 3

The problem with this story is that it's way too long and one can't stop reading once started. When I finished chapter 18 it was 3:00 am. And I had to wake up at 8:00 am. so now I'm sleep deprived thanks to you. ;P
Youz chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
Well well well, I missed the funny stuff you often put in your chapters, but I still love this story, and I really want to know how this story will end like (don't misunderstand! I hope there will be many more chapters!)

And I can't say how much I love your fast updates, I'm really happy that you write even when you just have a short amount of time 3
Green Feather chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
Wow! With how the last chapter ended I was very excited for this new chapter, and I was not disappointed!

Most of all I love how you develope the characters, and the nice little touches of detail, like Killers polka dot shirts. Kidd is so, dare I say it, cute when he's confused! The story always reads well and never fails to put a smile on the face. And I do agree that Mr Eustass is more intelligent than people give him credit for (I thought at first he was going to be a bloodthirsty brute, but his little speech at the auction house was almost philosophical).

Tohru is a weird cookie! I'm keeping an eye out on that one. I almost believed he'd grown to somewhat like Kishi when he sat next to her listening to her sing, but when she reappeared and he was ready to strike her down, that wiped that idea clean out of my mind. Very suspicious! Right now I'm just happy to see Kidd squirm with his feelings. :D

Keep up the excellent work and please do send my regards to the plot bunnies.
Psychotic Tendency chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
That was super interesting.

I'm happy that something finally went kishi's way for once in forever.

I adore the way you always portrait taiga and would really love to read more about him.

Good luck with life and your stories.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
Kidd always gets his way except when a certain fisherwoman outsmarts him lol. Very nice chapter though the crew shouldn't mistrust her cuz she was with Law...jerks don't know her if they think she changed cuz of him lol. I wanna read more ASAP sooooo please update soon! Thanks! :)

Blaze
Moonlight Calls chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
oh my gosh i can't believe i skipped chappie 17! anywho i loved both:D glad u updated!
sucker4villains chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
yay! u updated. I'm going somewhere 4 a while and won't have access to a laptop so i don't know when i'll next read ur story. i really enjoy it. kidd is so cute in this chapter.!
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
plz write more and soon :)
Msaju17 chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
I love Kishi's personality. I don't know what it is about her, but she's one of my most favorite OC I've ever seen.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »