Reviews for Fisherwoman
OnHisFaceIsAMapOfTheWorld chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
THis is a really intense chapter! The blue stones are neat. Do they do something to the engine to make it able to get through whirlpools?

SHe is on their SHIP now? I cant wait for the next chapter to see how that will play out!

I really like the way you have portrayed Killer and Kidd. They are perfecto! Killer is really well done.

And I like how Kishi got angry. Her personality is fairly passive, but its good to see that she can get angry. Makes her more real, especially since she loved that boat.

Awesome stuff!
Psychotic Tendency chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
XD

An angry Kidd is an amusing Kidd.

Combie~! I haven't heard that word since I was four. O_o

hehehe.

- The Psychotic One.
OnHisFaceIsAMapOfTheWorld chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
good chapter :) I really like that song! Interesting setting:)

I really like your OC. She doesnt rely on physical strength, just skills and smarts. I like how she tends to watch everything that goes on, making sharp observations. She takes part some, but prefers to watch. At least, thats how she seems to me lol. She is interesting :)
OnHisFaceIsAMapOfTheWorld chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Hey! It happened! The monumental Kidd changing from chaotic newbie to merciless calculating psycho! YAY! It was very well done!

I think I would have prefered more details on his capture and subsequent torture, but more of a psychological view point from him. But I like what you put in there, enough to give the reader an outline of what happened and leave them guessing and thinking of their own differnt situations:)
ichigo1508 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I like it!
Psychotic Tendency chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Kishi gave him strawberry herbal tea ? I thought she'd give him mango. lol.

Can't wait for the next one. XDDDD

- The Psychotic One.
Msaju17 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Hahahaha, OMG that was too funny!
Evil Wears a Suit chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I love the way you've written your story! It's so refreshing and funny. I never know what's going to happen next, but I always end up laughing. I love Taiga and all the trouble he gives Kidd! I also like how you've involved Killer more in this story. Most stories would just focus on Kidd, but the fact that you've made killer important too is awesome! Keep on writing and updating. I'm really looking forward to future updates!
dadeedoo chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
AAAAAH, LOVE IT!

I don't know why, but the whole time I read this chapter, I had "Build Me Up Buttercup" stuck in my head XD. Probably from how "Twist and Shout" repeated it's lines too, I guess.

Haha, and the one-sided argument between Kishi and Kidd was AWESOME! I was cracking up the whole time, please write more in like that! It was like... like a typhoon of hilarity and weird cats that sweeps things away, except not really like a typhoon because I'm fairly certain those are those ocean tornado thingys, so not like a typhoon at all.

More like a hotdog stand.

...yeah.
poisonliz chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
That was so fun. I love the bit with the herbal tea and Apoo's singing hehe :D Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aoi24 chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
X3 Cute! 3 Scratchman Apoo seems like a party sort of guy either way you look at it. XD
ichigo1508 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I love it XD oh and by the way, were did you find those songs that kishi sings? or did you make them up? i like them XD i can't wait for the next chapter to come soon
Psychotic Tendency chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
lol, such cynical people. . . . .

I'm guessing Killer will become more cryptic. Which sounds very interesting.

XD Peace-loving Hippies ! Now that would be a sight.

This chapter was interesting, can't wait to see what happens next.
Msaju17 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Haha, Kid and his little cocky temper. Kishi seems to be getting along with them very well.
Aoi24 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I always enjoy your fics. They're so imaginative and extremely entertaining.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »