Reviews for Fisherwoman
LuffyForKing chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I love Kid in this chapter. His asshole attitude is semi-likeable to be quite honest!
LuffyForKing chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Ahhhhhhh Law! I'm so excited that Law has made his debut. And I really like his portrayal along with his crew's. I got the sense that his crew would be lost without their captain, and I kind of liked it! Also, Vito cracks me up. This was a great chapter! I'm excited to see where it continues. (:
LuffyForKing chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I loved the comment about the shirt being something Nami would buy. (x
Kishi has clearly never met Luffy's navigator.
Of Anime and Manga chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I love it Kishi is such a funny character! I love the song Down Under, its one of my favorites!
LuffyForKing chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I love how Kid just assumes that Killer knows all. (x
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I never read OC stories, but this one caught my eye. I love it so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Your writing style is fantastic and descriptive!
I laughed when Kid just screams "Oi bitch!" over the side of the ship.
akagami hime chan chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwww my God. This is the second time i read your fic and i still love it as much as the first time i did. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lolwut, Oliver and Company? She can't just sing a song of your own creation?
asdfghjkl chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
Awww I really liked your story
Aereyia Hikari chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Aww thats lovely 3
camierose chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
this is asowme liked kidd submissive
fritillary252 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
I. totally. LOVE. this XD
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
I really liked this
JenniferJ chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Nicely done story.
J.C Jackals chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
As sure as I breathe, this story has been one of the better OC's floating around in the One Piece fandom.

Kishi is so human and so likeable. Her interactions with the crew, her quirks and that CAT. It adds up to a very nice rounded character.

The thing with Killer I understand. Before she disappeared he thought she wasn't going to stay with the crew for good and impede the captains growth. When it turned out she was staying he turned cold because Kidd's training was put off-kilter and he didn't train as much as he should.

The voodoo doll was an awesome moment! And Taiga's pranks made me laugh so much, I just love cats and he took the cake. And the nun thing! Absolute awesomeness, I had a feeling some bizarre thing was going to happen.

Luffyism. That's gold, seriously. I've been thinking that about him and Naruto. Drunken Shanks, some Whitebeard, and a whole lot of other good bits make your story very memorable for a fanfiction.

I had something else I wanted to say... Oh yeah, some of the later chapters are a bit odd because words are clunking together and stuff. Other than that this is written perfectly.

I'm happy I read this, thanks for a lovable fic.
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »