Reviews for Fisherwoman
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I never read OC stories, but this one caught my eye. I love it so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Your writing style is fantastic and descriptive!
I laughed when Kid just screams "Oi bitch!" over the side of the ship.
akagami hime chan chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
Awwwwwww my God. This is the second time i read your fic and i still love it as much as the first time i did. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lolwut, Oliver and Company? She can't just sing a song of your own creation?
asdfghjkl chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
Awww I really liked your story
Aereyia Hikari chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Aww thats lovely 3
camierose chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
this is asowme liked kidd submissive
fritillary252 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
I. totally. LOVE. this XD
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
I really liked this
JenniferJ chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Nicely done story.
J.C Jackals chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
As sure as I breathe, this story has been one of the better OC's floating around in the One Piece fandom.

Kishi is so human and so likeable. Her interactions with the crew, her quirks and that CAT. It adds up to a very nice rounded character.

The thing with Killer I understand. Before she disappeared he thought she wasn't going to stay with the crew for good and impede the captains growth. When it turned out she was staying he turned cold because Kidd's training was put off-kilter and he didn't train as much as he should.

The voodoo doll was an awesome moment! And Taiga's pranks made me laugh so much, I just love cats and he took the cake. And the nun thing! Absolute awesomeness, I had a feeling some bizarre thing was going to happen.

Luffyism. That's gold, seriously. I've been thinking that about him and Naruto. Drunken Shanks, some Whitebeard, and a whole lot of other good bits make your story very memorable for a fanfiction.

I had something else I wanted to say... Oh yeah, some of the later chapters are a bit odd because words are clunking together and stuff. Other than that this is written perfectly.

I'm happy I read this, thanks for a lovable fic.
Jewel Magix chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
I finished it in a matter of 2-3 days, the story between Kidd and Kishi was quite fun to read! If only there could be more, unless of course a sequel comes in mind? Besides the point, I loved it And I am faving also! -Jewel
kuro-lirilara chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
mmm, i have a question since the first ch. what song is it, i woul want to hear it

sorry for the troubles :P

kuro lirilara
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
What an awesome story! I love Kishi's character and...well, just everything! Great story! :D
FraulineTraumer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Just read through the entire story in one night. I loved it, the descriptions were good and you managed to make Kishi such a lovable character. It would be nice if you could find it in you to make a sequel if you can come up with a good plot.
ladeste chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
woah no way! that can't be it! It's too good to stop here! you can't do that! ... well you can but...omg its so good! ahhh your writing is amazing!
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »