Reviews for Fisherwoman
I really liked this
JenniferJ chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Nicely done story.
J.C Jackals chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
As sure as I breathe, this story has been one of the better OC's floating around in the One Piece fandom.

Kishi is so human and so likeable. Her interactions with the crew, her quirks and that CAT. It adds up to a very nice rounded character.

The thing with Killer I understand. Before she disappeared he thought she wasn't going to stay with the crew for good and impede the captains growth. When it turned out she was staying he turned cold because Kidd's training was put off-kilter and he didn't train as much as he should.

The voodoo doll was an awesome moment! And Taiga's pranks made me laugh so much, I just love cats and he took the cake. And the nun thing! Absolute awesomeness, I had a feeling some bizarre thing was going to happen.

Luffyism. That's gold, seriously. I've been thinking that about him and Naruto. Drunken Shanks, some Whitebeard, and a whole lot of other good bits make your story very memorable for a fanfiction.

I had something else I wanted to say... Oh yeah, some of the later chapters are a bit odd because words are clunking together and stuff. Other than that this is written perfectly.

I'm happy I read this, thanks for a lovable fic.
Jewel Magix chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
I finished it in a matter of 2-3 days, the story between Kidd and Kishi was quite fun to read! If only there could be more, unless of course a sequel comes in mind? Besides the point, I loved it~ And I am faving also! -Jewel
kuro-lirilara chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
mmm, i have a question since the first ch. what song is it, i woul want to hear it

sorry for the troubles :P

kuro lirilara
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
What an awesome story! I love Kishi's character and...well, just everything! Great story! :D
FraulineTraumer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Just read through the entire story in one night. I loved it, the descriptions were good and you managed to make Kishi such a lovable character. It would be nice if you could find it in you to make a sequel if you can come up with a good plot.
ladeste chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
woah no way! that can't be it! It's too good to stop here! you can't do that! ... well you can but...omg its so good! ahhh your writing is amazing!
Hailey4356 chapter 26 . 11/23/2011

I can't believe how fast I read this story! Everything about it was wonderful! EVERYTHING!

& it's already over! :(

I loved loved loved this story! Definitely one of my favorites!

Thank you for taking the time to write it!
xXRosexScorpiusXx chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
Such a great story. I really love Captain Kidd. There just aren't enough stories with him and well thought out own characters. Kishi is an excellent one. But really, there are only two other fics that possess such brilliant own characters. It's such a shame.

Well, there is still something I'm wondering about. Vito hinted that Kishi likes/prefers logias. That others aren't good enough. So could it be that she had something with Ace? Because when Killer asked her if she knew him she somehow sounded strange to me. Maybe my mind is just playing ticks on me. Well, most likely this is really the case.

It truly was a preasure to read this fanfiction.

Zweeni chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
I devoured your story in one day. I read the first thirteen chapters on my phone (yes, on my PHONE, with the tiny screen and all, that's how much I loved it) and the rest on my computer when I got home.

I have absolutely no idea how you managed to take two characters like Kidd and Killer (and their crew) who we don't know much about and turn into two characters I feel I've known for ages. But you did it. Give me your divine character-writing skills, please, I could really use them.

I could also go on and on about how much I love Kishi and Taiga and all your OCs, really, Tohru included (what can I say, he's grown on me) but I'm sure you don't want to hear me rant. And I loved the romance too. I was all for KillerXOC (because I love him, AND because I couldn't really see anyone with Kidd) but by the end of it, I was rooting for KiddXOC. Bottom line is: you did a brilliant job. I really, REALLY hope you write more One Piece.

I'm going to stop rambling now. Great job, again.
Summer night daze chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
a very much enjoyed story :)

loved the ending, you made it realistic and your a talented author
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
XDD I love Taiga.
Moonlight Calls chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
:D that really was a lovely read! and i think it ended perfectly! the ending was so realistic, and the comment with the backtrack and her telling him she loved him awwww.

i'm never one for sequels when the story really does end on a good note, but i would love more. not in another story but one shots or drabbles- i mean come on, now that they're together things are bound to get more hilarious haha
Moonlight Calls chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
ohhh that was awesome! only kid would try to punch someone after they kiss lol and aww i didn't even notice the cpm[let sign when i came here! haha oh well it's ok:)
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »