Reviews for Fisherwoman
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
What an awesome story! I love Kishi's character and...well, just everything! Great story! :D
FraulineTraumer chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Just read through the entire story in one night. I loved it, the descriptions were good and you managed to make Kishi such a lovable character. It would be nice if you could find it in you to make a sequel if you can come up with a good plot.
ladeste chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
woah no way! that can't be it! It's too good to stop here! you can't do that! ... well you can but...omg its so good! ahhh your writing is amazing!
Hailey4356 chapter 26 . 11/23/2011
OOOMMMMGGGG

I can't believe how fast I read this story! Everything about it was wonderful! EVERYTHING!

& it's already over! :(

NOOOOOUUU!

I loved loved loved this story! Definitely one of my favorites!

Thank you for taking the time to write it!
xXRosexScorpiusXx chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
Such a great story. I really love Captain Kidd. There just aren't enough stories with him and well thought out own characters. Kishi is an excellent one. But really, there are only two other fics that possess such brilliant own characters. It's such a shame.

Well, there is still something I'm wondering about. Vito hinted that Kishi likes/prefers logias. That others aren't good enough. So could it be that she had something with Ace? Because when Killer asked her if she knew him she somehow sounded strange to me. Maybe my mind is just playing ticks on me. Well, most likely this is really the case.

It truly was a preasure to read this fanfiction.

Greetings

Rose
Zweeni chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
I devoured your story in one day. I read the first thirteen chapters on my phone (yes, on my PHONE, with the tiny screen and all, that's how much I loved it) and the rest on my computer when I got home.

I have absolutely no idea how you managed to take two characters like Kidd and Killer (and their crew) who we don't know much about and turn into two characters I feel I've known for ages. But you did it. Give me your divine character-writing skills, please, I could really use them.

I could also go on and on about how much I love Kishi and Taiga and all your OCs, really, Tohru included (what can I say, he's grown on me) but I'm sure you don't want to hear me rant. And I loved the romance too. I was all for KillerXOC (because I love him, AND because I couldn't really see anyone with Kidd) but by the end of it, I was rooting for KiddXOC. Bottom line is: you did a brilliant job. I really, REALLY hope you write more One Piece.

I'm going to stop rambling now. Great job, again.
Summer night daze chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
a very much enjoyed story :)

loved the ending, you made it realistic and your a talented author
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
XDD I love Taiga.
Moonlight Calls chapter 26 . 9/7/2011
:D that really was a lovely read! and i think it ended perfectly! the ending was so realistic, and the comment with the backtrack and her telling him she loved him awwww.

i'm never one for sequels when the story really does end on a good note, but i would love more. not in another story but one shots or drabbles- i mean come on, now that they're together things are bound to get more hilarious haha
Moonlight Calls chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
ohhh that was awesome! only kid would try to punch someone after they kiss lol and aww i didn't even notice the cpm[let sign when i came here! haha oh well it's ok:)
Moonlight Calls chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
hmmm action and a thinker all wrapped in one, wonder what killer has on his mind?
Moonlight Calls chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
ahhh the weird nuns, gah! i finally get to ready this! and i get more chappies lol
Sanfina chapter 26 . 7/16/2011
You did an awesome job. I'm really impressed. Kishi is a loveable OC, and you seemed to get Kidd pretty nicely as well! Killer was just as true to his character too -well, what I see out of him-! Make another OP story soon, okay? Big fan:)
PockyMunchingGod chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
I am SO sad to see this story end, but it ended well and on a good note. I'm feeling quite giddy actually. :) Killer's reluctance to accept Kishi was very realistic, along with his annoyance she didn't leave. Though it makes even MORE sense why he's annoyed when Kidd told her if she stayed Killer would 'allow' it. I didn't really see that one coming, so it was a nice surprise. I especially love that she proved herself to Killer in the fight by not dying/sucking, lol. Now he really can't complain TOO much. And OMG, the interaction between Kishi and Kidd in the last part was PERFECT. I was holding my breath when she asked him if he'd backtrack for her and, well, that's about as close to a proclamation of love-ish-ness she's going to get from him any time soon. When she outright said she loved him his reaction was AWESOME. *sigh* Good times. x)

Thank you for sharing this story! It's definitely going in my favorites.

~Pocky
Serendipital chapter 26 . 6/21/2011
This was actually a...surprisingly good romance! Kishi was a great OC; original and realistic, and she was extremely likable.

Kidd was...well, you really can't say IC because we know so little about him. Let's just say he was believable.

I love how you took the romance nice and slow...and it's pretty far from being real romance, right now! Thanks for the great read. I look forward to reading more in the future!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »