Reviews for Life On Shuffle
EvilValenStrife chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
*sniffs*

Give me a moment...

*wipes eyes*

That was so beautiful, hun... I felt my heart soar when I read the ending... Oh, so sweet and romantic!

I am thankful for this story as well. It will be remembered as what brought you to me!
EvilValenStrife chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
You made me smile goddammit! That was so damn adorable! I'm proud of you, unnie!
EvilValenStrife chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
Thanks, hun! I needed to see this! I'll fill you in on the deets of why I asked for this later!
EvilValenStrife chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
*is crying* So beautiful... Waaaaaah!
EvilValenStrife chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I love you soo much babe! This is by far your longest chapter! I loved it! The ending was perfect! I am looking forward to the next!
EvilValenStrife chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
*kick* I am kicking you out of the emo corner! You did a good job with this! Text me if something's troubling you.
CountMr.DoctorProfessorIIIEsq chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I like it, it was short, bit i like ot. I think that Sav and Peter should get back together, just saying. Keep it up. (:
CountMr.DoctorProfessorIIIEsq chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Damn! He told her (Holy J) Greatness. Keep it up! (:
Childhood-Disruption chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
LOVE the last line. But then again, I love the whole thing, so... :-)

Update? Soon? Yes.
EvilValenStrife chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
This is awesome babe! I loved the total PeterxSav ownage! I could totally see Pete doing that! Keep it up!
MisterMister2210 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I love this story so much! Please update and please please please make the chapters longer! I can't get enough!
EvilValenStrife chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
*is still going crazy* First "I love you"'s are amazing! I loved the sugary sweet moment of sleeping Peter! You rock! Keep it up, girl!
Angelde1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
This story is adorable! I love how everything is out of order, it makes it a lot more interesting. The couple is pretty random, but at the same time, its really not. Peter and Sav make sense, and they're sweet together. Great job :)
EvilValenStrife chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
The slash gods are bowing their heads in reverance right now. Awesome chappie, my friend! Why the hell were you so iffy about it? You did an awesome job as always!
EvilValenStrife chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I think that I've just died and gone to heaven... This chappie was... It was... Awesome! I almost sharted myself when I saw the update! I dropped everything I was doing! When Sav walked up to Peter and buried his head in his shoulder, I smiled so hard! Keep it up girl!