Reviews for Vanity Blair
callmebluetoo chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Love this story and the spark between Blair and Chuck! Please update soon! :)
jsta chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Wow, now that B accepted C's proposal I'm interested to see how the two get along! Plus if the past between S and N will be revealed to the ton!
nostalgiakills chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Oh, I love this story. I wish you could update more often.
Itconsumesme chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Aaaah Chuch and Blair getting married. I love it xD
teddy bear chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
I LOVED IT!
TriGemini chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Excellent chapter!

Of course, Blair would treat her engagement to Chuck, as a business deal. Yet as time passes, I'm quite sure that Chuck will find a way to break some of the rules that Blair has set up for him; such as the no touching rule, specifically.

Also, it's not surprising that Bart, Eleanor, Serena, and Nate would be shocked at the news of Chuck asking Blair to marry him, and her accepting. Seeing as how, nobody was expecting this to happen.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next. So, until then.
ggloverxx19 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
loove it! im glad the story is progressing!

and chucks hilarious, i cant believe he just told everyone... i wonder how angry eleanor and bart will be (or will they...?) cant wait for an update!
QueenBee10 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Loved it
Tina chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Yeah! They're engaged! I love that Blair said he couldn't touch her and he said, "Even if you want me to?" LOL. That was perfect!
Guardian Izz chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
thank god somebod is writing something!

Thanky you so much!

A new historical, you have got to update and fast, it's your duty! ())

Kidding, but seriously, please update soon. I need some inspiration, and I vote for longer chapters... please!
QueenBee10 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
loved it
TriGemini chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter!

Perhaps it's best that Blair called off her engangement to Nate; seeing as how, it's obvious that in the end, it probably wouldn't have worked out well between either of them any ways.

However, it now seems like Blair is considering something else entirely. Would Blair seriously take up Chuck's offer of marriage? And if so, would she be doing it to get back at Nate? Or merely to make herself feel better? After all, what will Chuck get out of this arrangement with Blair?

Very curious, as to what'll happen next. So, until then.
GoodGirl793 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
I'm dying to know Blair's decision! Update soon, this chapter was a really good one!
plinnng chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
soo effing food chapter! update soon
LisaLevine chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Ooh! I hope her decision is to take Chuck up on his offer!