Reviews for When in Egypt
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
in this chapter for some odd reason it feels like you left something out of this chapter and i can't figure out where
sai chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Good story so far first time reading a fic like this n I like it can't wait to read some more
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
So sad...SERENITY ROCKS!
Forebarence chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
thank you. someone told me to read this and this seems very helpful. thx again :)
Little Neko Yugi chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
OMG I loved the epilogue!

It was my favorite part!

Haha Yugi and Royu kissed...LOVED IT!

Haha i bet it was so cute!

Thay was so super fuuny.

Great story and i cant wait til you come up with a new story!
ChesireCatHeba chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
ahh is the end qq

but was good, i sad that is the end q.q

but it was funny that ryou and yugi kissed and they dark are know angry and hunting them downXD very good endxD

haha and know joey have himself a boyfrind...when i think of the start that he was against it tztz

okay you made a good job

*cuddles you*
Itazuk chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
That was...interesting 0_o but at least they're trying to rescue Yugi!

ChesireCatHeba chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
damm joey better close his big mouth... know seto can do what ever he want do do with him uh uh and i hope they get yugi back
srabarae chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
In the fourth paragraph you spelt here as "hear".

In the seventh paragraph you spelt Yugi and "Yuge".

In the last paragraph you spelt packed as "backed".

Good start!
tinkletimekelly chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Good chapter :)
Little Neko Yugi chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I bet you the bad thing hs something to do with Joey!

I know it does or maybe im wrong...

Oh well i will never know unless you update!

So update real soon!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
that was good. more please soon.
ChesireCatHeba chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
ah nono...

not joey he is a jerk in here an he will ruined they peace...

please make update
Yaminisu chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Wonder if the others will take Yugi not being there in the morning as a sign that he's chosen Yami?

Glad the Ishtars are willing to help them. Lets just hope that they'll be okay with Yugi and Yami...i mean I know they respect the Pharaoh and probably (well Ishizu and Odion at least) would swallow lava if it'd make him happy so they'll find a way to accept it. Marik, i see does feel sorry for Yugi and the situation he was in...I just hope he doesn't end up deciding that he isn't okay with them around too. Anyway, great story so far...update soon.