Reviews for The Upside to Uncertainty
Amulet Joker chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Gahgah, I just love your work way too much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
odsfjsaodijfsvvvv
me right now.
It was so EFFING cute. I had this huge smile on my face half the time and when Yuffie "broke up" with Reno, I slapped my forehead. A lot of fics try to make people do that, but this one really actually did, and wow, it was so cute and cheesy and awh. I liked the way you managed to capture not only the relationship between Reno and Yuffie, but between Yuffie and Tifa, Tifa with Cloud, etc. and incorporated humorous and dramatic moods.
My only critique is that the later half was very predictable. It worked, 'cause this is a fluffy, cheesy fic, but I think it would have been interesting if about three-fourths through, you threw something else out that would make the reader doubt Reno. I'm not sure how you woulda done it, but,... y'know. But, like I said, it worked, 'cause then, as the reader, you just sit here and go "ohmygawdYuffieyou'resodumb".
And yeah, I'll stop now. ALL THE LOVE.
- Isolde Necrophilia
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I was not walking down the stairs, I was descending. There's a BIG difference. You see, walking is casual, normal… sometimes clumsy. Descending is anything but. It's like in all those stupid cheesy movies where the girl comes downstairs in the fancy dress with the fancy hair and throughout the whole first part of the movie you thought she was ugly only now she's all done up and beautiful and she descends. Like that. Only, no one has ever dared call me ugly… other than Reno but that was before he was supposedly in love with me and I beat him to pulp after he said it.

THIS MADE ME LAUGHHHHH CUZ ITS SO DAMN TRU.

Girl love u HAHAHAHA
chubbypenguin chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i knew it! i was thinking he was going to propose! actually it was only a hunch i got half way threw the story!

anyways it was really cute!
JingYee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
so. good. I loved this one! I especially liked how Yuffie could dress herself up when she wanted. There's too many fics with her completely incompetent; while her antics and clumsiness are amusing, she is a ninja princess after all! Great job again. :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I liked it and so I'm reviewing! :D Haha, Yuffie is just the cutest. You wrote great! I love the way you took on Yuffie's personality and the way you wrote everything. Great job! P.S. Shenanigans FTW!