Reviews for Trying To Remember
tiwi chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
love your story ! pls update soon :)
Krazy Once chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
i love this story! plz update soon!
TriGemini chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Well this was really good to read.

It'll be interesting to find out, how Blair and Chuck can go with the 'being friends,' act-until things get to be too much.

After all, when Blair mentioned this other guy, to Chuck-it sounds like already he was beginning to remember some type of emotions he felt before when she was with other guys.

Curious, as to what'll happen next. So, until then.
Curious Blonde chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
great :)
XOXObabyV chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Aww andrew an Blair are totally adorable!this story is pretty amazing if u ask me!though chuck n Blair were totally cheesy on some level which was kinda loving tge story though!xoxo love V
vampirebooklover09 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
omg its so good! please update soon!
kt xoxo chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
loved it! , you're such a good writter :) xx
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I love your story.

I am a Chair Fan all the way!

But for now I do think it would good if Blair date Andrew, because then Chuck will be the one to fall back in love with her and that his memories will come back.

After what Chuck did, he needs to man up and win her back. Blair has been hurting for too long.

Please Update :)
harpotter chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I liked the "this has 2009 Chuck Bass written all over it" & how Blair could tell that Chuck was lying. Although I'm not quite sure about this Andrew character...he seems nice enough. (;
H chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I liked the chapter but I get annoyed at how Blair doesn't tell Chuck everything...I know it's hard but seriously, if she had lost her memory she'd want to know too! And Serena was pushing him to take control of his business and stuff and everyone is looking down at him for acting like a young teenager when he's almost 20, but he feels like he's 15 so it's really not his fault. But I do think that this is how to characters would react and stuff, I think it makes sense, I just wish Serena Nate and Blair would be a little more sympathetic, but I get why they're not. Great story, update soon!
Krazy4Spike chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I like Andrew so far, and someone new for Blair makes much more sense. Glad the Chuck finally knows some things.
tiff xoxo chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Love it i hope chuck remembers everything about blair
chaval chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Super. J'adore Chuck ayant une boule dans la gorge et ne sachant pas pourquoi. J'attend la suite avec impatience.
tvrox12 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Great chapter!

I'm pretty happy you didn't put Dair in this story! This Russel guy seems interesting and definetely someone that is going to make Chuck very jealous in the near future!

I can't wait for more!

Update Soon! :)
Janice93 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Really nice story. One of the nicest I have read, I think. Anyway, I think you have captured the feelings that Chuck are feeling, like he felt as if he's a teenager stuck inside a young adult's body. So it's really great. :)

Oh, and I really like the sentence "This has 2009 Chuck Bass written all over it."