Reviews for Ashes to Ashes, We All Fall Down
Etemenanki chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very nice and authentic. This sounds just like them. Well done :)
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is... wow. just... incredible. i read this after I watched Hitman: Wrestling with Shadows and it just reverberates with what the documentary is all about. You captured each person's mindset so perfectly, it's amazing. This story is a damn work of art.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really liked this story. And the way you put in all the P.O.V of all four men. Great job!
slashburd chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Fics like this are just...well... awesome. This didn't seem created or added to in any way, more like they were being quoted from interviews or actually just sat saying the words.

Everyone knows I'm predisposed towards Hunter's take on most things but in the middle of this he kinda makes the most sense of all of them. Bret was in such hardcore denial both about his feelings for Shawn and the future of the business. Shawn wasn't with the rest of us on this planet, determined to do whatever to escape himself, the business and Bret. Vince, well, he's the cold hearted businessman through and through. Hunter just ended up trying to care for Shawn, protect him from Bret and stop him from turning into a total Yes Man for Vince. It was all such a mess and the way you've broken the various stories down makes them clear but also leaves the reader to make somewhat of their own decision as to what to think about it all.

Its not often much pre-Montreal stuff makes it into fic so I've got to salute you and bow for your writing of the stuff that most people avoid or choose not to tackle. Another great piece of yours, really, really great :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well damn Vince. I think it was too appropriate to put him at the end, because he made me smile after the images Hunter painted really depressed me.

Amazing job
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ohh Jeri. Another Epic piece.I really marked out for Bret and Hunter's sides. Vince's made me laugh in all honestly while Shawn brought a tear to my eye.

I love your writings hun, you are the best in the world at what you do hun and I bow to the superior writer.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow Jeri. This was fantastic and sums up - for the most part - a ridiculously long fic that you could take over if ya want. LOL I really think Vince did what he felt he had to do and everything else is self explanatory.

Hunter...I sometimes feel even more for Hunter than the rest because Hunt's in the middle and he gets shit on worse than a lot of people.

All the rants combined made me sad but Vince kinda made me laugh. Ha Ha Go figure huh? Gahh Now I'll go to bed thinking about this but its all good. This was definitely worth the read and it was great!

~Nef
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WOW, just WOW

You got the main player's emotions to a freaking T!

You can "see" it in everyone all their feelings leading up to that date!

LOVE IT!