Reviews for The Scarlet Line
atymer chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Wonderful. I really loved breaking down the Cullen myth into 'real' world possibilities. lol
A good head doc can explain the unexplained away. There are no such things as vampires people, no no no...
Kudos for another good read. Fav list.
anaraz chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I had fun reading your fic.
Very original
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
i just love these! do you have more stories about Doctor Dumbledore?
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Again, you knocked it out of the park with this one hon! THIS WAS AN AWESOME READ! ;o)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story
willowmelodynoble chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Wow, that was awesome. Could you do a sequel? I love Doctor D's deconstruction of these worlds and secrets.
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Fascinating end, although you didn't wrap up Mike's concerns about Edward's abusive tendencies, nor the siblings' oddities.
Lonewritersclub chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
How intelligent you are. Are those history things real? Because seriously if they were you should show this to the Stephenie Meyer herself. This was so smartly written and very pleasant to read. I truly enjoyed it. I hope this will get more readers. You deserve them. Thank you, this was a magnificent story.
deletethespammer chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I think it would be interesting if you did one of these for the Hunger Games.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
The story is good, though not as good as the Harry Potter one. The ending seems rushed and the whole allusion to the tsars... Comes out of nowhere. It jut doesn't seem to have anything to do with twilight.
The story itself also kind of seems short in contrast to the Harry Potter one. You also didn't go into as much detail bookwise.
The speculations about the surviving tsars is half correct. I researched the tsar family once and know for sure that Alexei was found dead. Of course it is possible that one of the daughters survived.
You use language very well. The style in which you present your story is interesting, but I think that the style is what is preventing you in giving a satisfactory ending as well. There is not enough inside detail. A fact which is pronounced by the shortness of the story.
Good work though. You should definetly keep writing
LadyRainDancer chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
This was just absolutely fabulous, not to say the prequel wasn't, but there wasn't the same air of suspense and mystery, this was much more intriguing and thrilling. An amazing read as always my dear, masterfully written, and perfectly concluded.
-Lady Rain
Poloz chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
It's incredible! Such a great story... You know, I don't like whole "Twilight" story, but I really enjoyed reading yours... Can I translate it into Russian (which is my mother language), so others can enjoy it?
Dina Riddl chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
The end is really surprising :D I don't know how you can imagine this plot but it was an exciting story. And a little bit fun :) Thanks for that
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
wow!
Kirinin chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
"I've seen someone who looks just like him..." I immediately thought, "McGonagall remembers him because he looks JUST LIKE CEDRIC DIGGORY!"

Then I thought, wait. Cedric Diggory represented Harry Potter in your last story... but the thought intrigued me for a moment. :)

-K