Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
hannah chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i review, because i liked it, dollface :)
xBrokenStars chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow. Amazing. So descriptive and beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was perfect! I really, really loved this!
Imogen chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I really liked your story and i your style of writing.
And I absolutely LOVED that sentence you also put in the description box, the one with the playground. it's perfect.
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is one of the best Thirteen fanfics I've read. I could realistically see this being something like Tracey's life. Well done.x
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was sublime. You described so much to me in what? A page? Two pages?
About a year ago, I had to give up my wild partying days too. I quit nearly everything, but I do have a cigarette from time to time still, and you described that blast of sensations and memories I get every time I close my eyes and take a drag so well.
Very pleasant little story. Talented writer, you are. Great job.
Robstenwriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I loved this. It was so poetic.
Kitty Rae Dignin chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Loved it. :) You nailed how Tracy thinks and what she would think about seeing someone else in her same situation.
ToReadAndWrite chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is so perfect! Your writing is so lyrical, and the way you structured the story just adds to the poetry. Seriously, fantastic job.
ToReadAndWrite chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hola Tracer Bullet chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Girl, you rock! I loved the way you write. You really are a good writer. It's the best story I've ever read Thirteen. And that ending was fantastic! It's very interesting to see a world of change for Tracy. And then ... All the memories come back when she puts a cigarette between his lips.
no2pencil chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think I'm a little bit in love with this.
AmyHale chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yeah, I like that for a reason too... You write amazingly
Monster In The Dark chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
3 it! I thought it was well written and just amazing!
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 1/25/2011