Reviews for 空の絆:Bonds of the Sky
Crystal Winkle chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Please review soon! It's too good to give it up now!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love ripple red it 3 times got a bit bord near the end but after reding yours I desided it's just as amazingist
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
It's so good! Please continue writing!
leafxrose1312 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Please update soon! Especially since this ended on a cliffy.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
and I finally read it :D can't wait for next chapie
SasukeXSakuraLov chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
You have no idea, how much I waited for this chapter. Ichi, you just stop my upcoming headache with this chapter. I have so much to say but I don't know how...
Anywho, Thanks Ichi for doing this chapter for us reader, mostly obsessive fanfiction people like me that have no life outside fanfiction until school starts...
Moving on, once again, thank you Ichi for updating this story and I hope Hana get an idea for her artist's block.
Please update soon, with all my love for SasukeXSakura
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I forget why Karin keep lying to everyone's face.
SasukeXSakuraLov chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
I would love to forgive you if you update at least once a month or ever 2 months...
It been about 5 months since you last updated and I'm thinking your going to stop this story _sad_
So if you are going to stop this story, I would love it if you give it to another author that knows the plot
With all my love for SasukeXSakura, please update or give it to another author
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I didn't wait long because I read the story about a month ago but I'm really happy that you updated the chapter was...(I can't find words to describe it):D oh and update soon
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
You're totally forgiven, just for that last part. :D
Lady Rini chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Well first off welcome back! I did not even know I had subscribed lol. I'm glad you came back to update. This is a great story I hope you can finish it one day.

Review: I feel so bad for Sakura. She stuck with Sasuke and now with Suigetsu. I wonder if that is Sakura now, she just called Sasuke nii-chan.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
a love all your stories about pokemon and i love this one to so please continue it
sakura-kitkat chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Ireally do admire sakura's song.I want to know how you put the song in ,in other words,you're really .lol.
idzit chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Continueeee! I absolutely love this! Please make long and long chapters! :3 I love this! :D
Abmonkey8 chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Wooo! I love your story! I came across it by accident and sort of got hooked! Hurry up with the next chapter! Yur doin great!

-Bye Bye!