Reviews for Halo: The Human Effect
Rhett1980 chapter 20 . 3/1
Will we see a Librarian upgraded Master Chief, perhaps with biotic powers?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2018
Wat. The Citadel is in a uroar? A group of "AI" created by a Citadel race just attacked a UNSC planet. This shows that The Citadel Council, cant even police their own space, and let one of their rouge elements attack a foreign power.

This is ridiculous, with the evidence the UNSC has, the fallout.. Ive tried to force myself to continue, but this is just pure shit, absolute, horseshit.

DO NOT READ THIS SHITFIC.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
Uhm, UNSC had MACs that hit harder than Sovereign class reapers 70 years prior to the story. They also had shield 40 years before the start of the story, that could tank the MACs of the day.

40 years with access to Forerunner tech. Unless The Johnston is an old ship from the covenant war, or ME ships are from after Reaper invasion, this chapter makes no sense.
IamKroGan1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2018
Ship mounted MACs are much slower (30000 metres per second) than ME Mass Accelerators (3.89 million metres per second). Super Macs can travel at 12000 kilometres per second, which is 4% light speed. MAC rounds are giant cause they are as slow as a week in jail.

Some people have commented that MACs travel at 45% lightspeed, which is crazy, and I'd like to know what they are smoking?
Pteaset chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Another person told me to read your story so after I’m done with her I’m reading yours
475213 chapter 20 . 4/7/2018
Update plz
475213 chapter 9 . 4/5/2018
In all honesty, I don’t think they would have joined the Citadel.
BridgeBurn100 chapter 20 . 3/8/2018
Wow this is awesome! I really hope that you will come back to this story. This has been an amazing read and I just want so much more!
TuscanKB chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
You do realize that although before the Great War ended the UNSC's slipspace drives could go about 2 light years a day, the covenant could go past 100 light years a day, and there is still many inaccuracies and unknown as the UNSC slipstream drives dont match up with travel distance so it was likely higher.. and after the war UNSC drives could often match or surpass covvie drives, as they used forerunner tech which could go thousands of light years sometimes instantly, so id say at max 10 years after war all new ships could go min 100 lyr, mass effect max speed no relay 15 lyr... I hate when fics try to change Halo tech to match mass effect, it doesnt work, UNSC is extremely xenophobic and would never use mass effect tech ever, and they've used Slipspace for centuries. Good mass effect fanboy fic, 90% everyone else... maybe not.
Francisco914 chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
You know slipspace is much effective than a mass effect drive right? Sure that Mass Effect drives are faster than the Slip space drives Humanity has currently have but There is a flaw there. Using the ME Drives will restrict your ships in areas of the galaxy where there are relays, while in Using Slipspace you may have the freedom to go where ever you please. Also if one realy gets destroyed whats next?
The SSJG chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
boo
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Hey man, this is about the summary for this fic. Mass Relays can make you travel across the galaxy from one to the other in REAL SPACE. But it is not instantaneously from one end to the other. Slip-Space FTL is actually faster than Mass Relays. Mass Relays have ONE GIANT ERROR. You have to go to one mass relay, go through, end at other mass relay, and then go to FTL to reach destination. Slip Space is input coordinates, open wormhole, go through it, and then finished. Slip Space is faster Han the MASS RELAY AND THE HYPER DRIVE FROM STAR WARS. If we ever made a Hyper Drive, that is the closest we can get to a Slip Space Drive
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
the story was alright but that scene with the Krogan was out of place, it leaves too many questions and it seems it was just there for effect. why did it attack? what was the point? WHY weren't the counsel panicing? why isn't anyone questioning anything!? This seems like a pointless and poor attempt to 'prove' the stories of the Spartans.
there was no need for such a pointless scene there at all and it broke all sense of flow in the chapter, all I saw was 'Counsel doesn't believe Spartans, Krogan comes out of bleeding now where for no reason other than a beating bag for two Spartans counsel barely says a thing before or after, then scene abruptly and violently ends leaving little to no explaination as to wtf happened.' and don't let me get started on the whole interactions between the counsel and the U.N.S.C...

Over all... not a good chapter, I'm scared to see the next chapters and quite frankly I've lost interest in the story and will not be continuing it any further.
Nate chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
Yawn - another ME wankfest.

Thanks, but I've already read too many other identical shitfics.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Trninjakiller is a asshole...just saying "goodbye."