Reviews for Last kiss
Super Special Awesome Sensei chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This story killed me, you did a great job with it. You can see that despit the imprint Paul will never forget how he feels for Jacob and it's so touching and heartbreaking. Your word description and flow of the story is just perfect.

I'm so glad I came across this, it's my perfect type of story. I love that heart wrenching feelings with dramas, even though I wish for a happy ending, it's usually the ones that don't end up happy that make them more memorable for me. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mrs-Lahote-Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was so SEXY and SAD- LoVE Jake and Paul their all-so-flippin-CUTE! Esp. When Paul ask Jakey too kiss him, seriously-LOVE it!
eternal386 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow! This was amazing! i teared up! *sniff* :'(

Curse Rachel for coming back! lOl
SkewedReality chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was amazing! I was so upset! I read this while shoveling Ben & Jerry's ice cream into my mouth to try and erase the pain. I am so glad you followed this one-shot up. You are a fantastic writer. :)
JonnyFleetxdxd chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
NOoooo! I cryed I truely did! I was reading this story for the second time and it made me cry again '( (I really love this pairing or I just love Alex Meraz(paul))...Good job by the way you made this reader feel the emotion of it all! Can't wait to readmore of your stories!
twimama77 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awesome but sad
Alexus chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this story! It was amazing!
wolfsbane92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
-bursts into tears- Noooo Jake! Tell Paul that you'll whisk him away to a land far, far away so you can be together foreverrrr! D:

I LOVE the way you describe things so...I don't know how to describe it other than "intimate." It makes it seem like we're inside their minds and feeling every emotion that they feel. Which makes me really sad, but it's a very good story nonetheless. :)
xoJayxo chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
i really want you to continue with this story
Jacob's fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awwww poor Jake!

love it! i LOORRVVEE Jacob/Paul! they're amazing!

i love the wolfpack they're just AWESOME!
GoinnGaGa chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aw...this was so sad. But still so good! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh, that was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I almost cried. I like that you give another perspective to the imprinting. Very original concept. Congratulations on your amasing work! :)
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was really good, nice and angsty
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
My heart breaks for these two. I love writing them as couple. It just something about them, the chemistry that everyone has created for these two. It's moving. I hope you understand my babbling. I love this story and it's so sad.
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
that was so beautiful! I love angst and you completely delivered. You wouldn't think of Paul so emotional, but this was so believable and just good, lol. You should do a little follow up piece to this!