Reviews for No More Ninja
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh, so female ninja don't wear bras?
DASvicks63 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So what happened?
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
nice story...

very good read... so all Nin are depowered?

sorta like the X-men an D-Day (depowered day)#

cept Sakura an Neji so far?

would like to see more of this...

got Qs like... dang cannot recall timeline... is Sasaro dead before this?

same for is Orochimaru... what about Tsunade is she depowered? meaning her Henge thing is off showing everybody how old she really is?
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ah Pain, such a well intentioned madman. Just as wiping out most of the world wouldn't have stopped conflict, neither will robbing Ninja of their powers. The ability to fight matters not, what matters is the will to fight. Great work as always man. Keep at it.
redspud chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Browsing at random and I find this little bit. It certainly is an interesting way to end things. Maybe the lack of chakra will give their civilization a kick in the butt to fix some of the holes in their tech base.

I am curious about one thing. Was Naruto understanding and forgiving with Hinata? She is obviously not in love with Sasuke and she did what she had to do, but I imagine there was some angry questioning from Naruto, at least at first.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Amazing and creative!
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was beautiful, man!
Hektols chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Excellent fic, however I don't thinkg that the idea of taking off ninja powers would bring peace.

Ninja villages would start an arms race trying to develop new ways to compensate the lost power, those in charge would be desesperate to gain more power making those who kept their powers like Neji targets.

What Nagato did was to break the fragile balance between the villages, making numbers count more than before.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awesome fic, and loved the idea of the "ninja" from Naruto-verse actually having a lot of their power ups taken away,a nd having to do it more on their own merits, rther than some of the deus that they are handed to them, would have hated to see just how many times Orochi would've been killed if he couldn't weasel away like he does for example, and was also glad to see Hinata kick Sasuke around, though he made her work for it imo, which is what was needed there.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 7/12/2010

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WANT MORE! Seriously, AMAZING work here. WRITE MORE, this has the potential to WIN MASSIVELY.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awesome story idea! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Daiski chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Where's the Naruto/Hinata at? If anything it's Sasuke/Hinata.

I agree with both the reviewers. Headbutt, knee to the groin anything but the oops let's kiss distraction crap. Also we get force fed enough of Sasuke and Naruto fanboying over him in the manga baloney.

Other than that I like the concept of most losing their powers. Just fix the above and it should be a hit.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Need for a cheap distraction (and cheap thrills) aside, why didn't Hinata just headbutt him? She could have smashed her forehead into his nose and gotten the same result or even just spat into one of his eyes.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
well it was good, up until sasuke became the focus of the story. honestly we get enough of that with canon.
Apathy of the Abyssal Void chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Good story for a starter...ummmm was this idea based on the conversation of Naruto and Minato about the whole 'peace without ninjas'?