Reviews for The Untold Story of Alex Snape
James chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
ok I have to say something about the review writen by ben (potter). Ok so alex snape is kind of hot but she is not real! saying that you wish you could date her is really really weird. anyway this story is really good. i actually want to finish it. so that is good.
Elly R chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Hi Thora. I really am enjoying your story. Chapter 5 is really sad though, but great. Poor, poor Severus. Hey I read your Profile and I would really like to see some of your Sense and Sensibility stories. Did you know that Alan Rickman, who plays Snape in Harry Potter Movies also played Colonel Brandon? I love Colonel Brandon. will you write a story with him in it?
Ben Potter chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
I like Alex Snape. I think she is better looking then she thinks she is though. I kind of would like to date her...to bad she is not real, oh and she already has the hots for Malfoy. damn! Thora Jane your story is awesome keep up the good work. Maybe you can add a character named Ben that Alex falls in love with instead of Draco.
Maggie D chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Omg! I love this story. I wish I was related to Snape. I love how you stuck to the plot of the real books. Poor Draco!
Jasy chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
I just started this story today and I really love it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Eliza B chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
I like Snape in this. It is good to see him act that way. I love Draco! And Alex is getting so funny 'too lazy to button my shirt up properly.' I really want Draco and Alex to have a huge make-out scene. I really like how you follow the books. Please keep writing!
Anna P chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Hey, your story is really great. I'm excited for the next chapter. You do a really good job of keeping the characters in hard situations.
DracoMalfoyLover1555 chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
I really love your story. It's really original and I can't wait for a new chapter to come out. Keep Writing!
t.d.t chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
This chapter was really awesome
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Well I have to admit I misjudged Alex Snape just a tad. She is turning out to be a delightful character. Sorry if you feel I'm laying it on thick. Anyhow I'm starting to like her. I can't wait for more.

Oh and good job in keeping Sev's character.
Blaire L. Peterson chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
This is a very original and creative story. You're a good writer. Keep writing! :)
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
By your summary and by your first chapter I deduced that your character is a Mary-Sue.

My advice is tone her down. She doesn't have to so powerful.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12