Reviews for The Untold Story of Alex Snape

I hope Sev's okay
asha74 chapter 50 . 11/20/2011
WOW! I want alex to end up with draco :-(
LavenderSkiez chapter 50 . 11/12/2011
At first I wasn't sure how Alex ending up with David would work. I wasn't even sure if I wanted it to happen, but now I really want them to end up together. Little Severus is SO cute. I love him. Great job with this I haven't reviewed the last few chapters but I've read them all this story is amazing. :)
Cookie05 chapter 50 . 11/12/2011
Zukra3 chapter 49 . 11/5/2011
I love you! This is a beautiful chapter :)
Cookie05 chapter 49 . 11/5/2011
Guest chapter 48 . 10/29/2011
Wow I love ur story please update as soon as possible.
Zukra3 chapter 48 . 10/29/2011
OHMYGOODGRAVYWITHBISQUITS!

Ahem. My typing ran away with my fingers as hostages for a moment there. We've negotiated a deal though. If I agree to read the next chapter as soon as you update, then they will try their hardest not to flip out and do the excited hand dance every time I think about your story.

They broke the deal! I can't stop being excited and suspensful!
Cookie05 chapter 48 . 10/29/2011
Cookie05 chapter 47 . 10/23/2011
Such a great story

so sad some funny and great discription

just an all round great story not much else to say about it

I loved it
Sam P chapter 46 . 10/19/2011
Lol This chap. was amazing and really super funny. I really like the different voices you had in your writing. You are a very good author...If you published a book I would definitely buy it. Keep up the good work and I will continue to read. Love your story!
asha74 chapter 45 . 9/23/2011
please update, it can't be the end, whos going to be with her and the baby?
Allen Pitt chapter 45 . 9/19/2011
She should definitely go back home. "Supposed to be dead"? Just say she was in Federal witness protection program, but the danger is over now and she's back. Something like that. She's got no future in the UK mostly because of her kid & who the father was, etc.

Draco might decide to come along, he's social pariah for a while as a former death eater, involved in death of Dumbledore, all that stuff.

This almost demands a sequel where her son or daughter gets a letter from Hogwarts lol
Allen Pitt chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
unless she's a really great healer, he's dead... at this point though HP finally knows the truth about Snape, so he'd be inclined to help her later on, maybe.
krissa lyeric chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
you should realy get the next chapter up soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »