Reviews for Moments Of Our Lives
yinspirit chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Cute _

Meh, I wouldn't mind twenty more :-P
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahaha, what a wonderful mix up showing both sides of one of my favorite couples from the show: The sweet one (I was cooing, I swear *_*: From 1 to 3, 7, 17, 18, 26 and 30) and the funny one (8, 10, 19, 23, 27). They suited Geoff's attitude perfectly. I was a little surprised by #20 and #29, though: Sure, his present in "Up the Creek" didn't look very good, but the portrait he made on "That's off the chain!" was gorgeous. Maybe missing Bridgette awoke his talent. On the other side, being a party animal I imagined he would know a thing or two about dancing _U. Mwahaha, and I grinned mischievously with #12 and #15. Great job!
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Sweet BxG. Oh and my faves are 1, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 25, 27, 28 and 30. Well, I like it a lot, period. Great idea )
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I LOVE the Hurricane one! and the Midnight one :P haha :) Music is another of my faves, along with Silence and Promise :) haha, loved this! :D
Contemperina chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Too cute! You always do well with all these word prompt things. :)

-Rina
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
AWWWWWWW! That was SOOO cute! D I honestly have no idea which ones are my favorites... I love them all!