Reviews for It's Been The Worst Day Since Yesterday
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
there was a lot going on in these five chapters, but it never got boring and I liked it.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Tom was really lucky a ghost hunter washed up in his camp. Poor Dean was tortured on account of being the "anti-christ's brother". That just goes to show how fast good intentions can take people down bad roads.
Zinfer chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I really enjoyed ur fic! I'm gonna go see if u have any more :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Ah, this last chapter was superb. I'm sorry to see this one done. Great story!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Linnie McCary chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Thanks for the entertaining read!
Madebyme chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Great wrap up! I really enjoyed this fic and the mix of action, h/c and brotherly moments.

I really liked how you played on Winchester stubbornness here, both Sam and Dean working through injuries and illness to help out Tom.

The ending was lovely, with Sam realising what despite the rabbits foot and the all the bad luck, he still has his brother! Plus I liked the idea that their bad luck is someone else's good luck, a very neat thought.

Thanks so much for sharing, take care, Madebyme
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Cute way to end this. Poor boys took quite a beating on this one. Dang rabbit's foot.

I really liked how they kept scrutinizing each other for injuries and both hid the worst of it from the other. Funny guys.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Very good story.
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
"Is there a point in you keeping me awake, Sam?"

/~~~~~~~~~~

He he...cute banter.

Loved the whole 'our bad luck is other people's good luck' bit.

Story read like an episode.

Always fun to read an episode!

Thank you for that fun!

Karen
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Great end to this entertaining story. Sam and Dean reunited and despite their injuries they managed to salt and burn Brad with Tom's help so that both of them could move on. Thank goodness Tom has the sense to clear up the grave before hauling both Dean and Sam to hospital and not at all surprised that they booked as soon as both were awake and coherent! Loved the ending, great brotherliness! :)
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
Thorny Hedge chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Sad to see it end. I really liked the Tom character.
Madebyme chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Thanks so much for the update, it was a very enjoyable chapter!

I think you did a really good job with Cready, his reasons for helping out Dean were believable and helped to define his character.

And I was pleased to see some background information on Brad and Tom and that Tom's willing to help out Sam, who still seems to be cursed but then again he is a Winchester!

And what an awesome cliffhanger - I really can't wait to see these boys reunited! Take care, Abbi
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Cready, if he has any sense will keep well away from Kubrick for a long long time! Thank goodness Dean found his mobile phone in the car, as it's Sam's only way of contacting him. Feel sorry for Tom: Brad's death was an accident and not his fault but Brad obviously felt abandoned by Tom when he went for help and blamed him. Great that they have now got to the gas station in town and Sam has finally made contact with Dean!

Great chapter.