Reviews for Intrusion Detection
bi-dom-girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
Great story and all but what the ... does it have to do with Hackers the movie?
Hacker Of Reality chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
I just got through with chapter 3 & i must say I really like the story so far, you have a few grammatical errors here and there (ch.2 specifically) and I don't particularly agree with the use of traits, I feel they're too cliche, but hey it's your story, not mine... anyway, it's pretty good so far, so keep up the work and I look forward to reading more.
Hacker Of Reality chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I thought the story was interesting and overall I liked it, however there were some minor things that were bugging me. i'm gonna mention them below.

"Pud was used to multitasking, especially on the weekends when there was nothing to do but sit at home ..."

There's nothing to do and yet he's multi-tasking... while i sorta get it b/c im a computer geek and i understand how that happens... you might want to make that a bit clearer to non computer geeks

"After a few seconds of seeming torture"

It quite clearly was torture to our main character so I think the use of the word seeming might be reconsidered

(Question: was the example of assembly code actual assembly or no? b/c if it was thats kool)

I thought the examples of the potential ways he was exploiting the computers were good. but the last bit about his friends not being interested at all b/c it was malicious, but they were still excited? That just kinda didn't really flow together, though again i sorta got the pt. b/c ive been in a position like that where i won't get into something b/c its illegal or b/c it damages another computer, which i find unethical, but im interested to learn how anyway...

Anyway, overall I thought it was good but that those few things needed some work also, i think you have an insane main character there...

-Hacker Of Reality
Meagan chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
Awesome story. Good characterization and very original. You're a great writer! Are you going to update?
hacker-to-the-xtreme chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
Wow, great story, pally. Keep up the damn great work, and ooh, nice use of the computer terminology. You must be into this sorta thing. Anyway, great job, and keep it up...

!cheers!
Super-nitrous-Supra chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
Hey WebCarnage - this story is really good - you've hooked my interest - its going on my favourite stories list - and I'll be back regularly to check for updates - so you better update! please?
snowstarwolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Cool! I can not wait to read more of it!
snowstarwolf chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
Wow!

That was good and most of all, original!

Write more, please!
Shadow Moses chapter 3 . 5/2/2002
:D very nice, write more i wanna find out what happens.
Brian Bloomfield chapter 3 . 4/3/2002
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Brian Bloomfield chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
Wow, I really like this! Please continue!