Reviews for Introduced Predator
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Please tell me you will eventually write more? I can be patient, no hurry! But I am in love with this idea! I was hoping to find more xovers, but yours was the only one really worth reading and involved with the predators.
Draya Kane chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Please write more, I love it! :)
SCP-3000 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Xenomorphno heat;solution new vision in mask, why no use for vamps?
Cathy77 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
U know what I hate when I read I good story that gets me hook and then nothing! Hope u write again. And finish this story :)
Almadynis Rayne chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Very interesting. I would like to read more. HOpe you haven't given up on this yet.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Love this idea! One thing I'm a little concerned about is what Willow did to their bodies. How is Buffy supposed to fight a stronger Drusilla if she's 3 ft tall? She knows her body's capabilities at her normal height but 2 ft shorter with stubby fingers would make her need to learn to fight all over again.
noodle-monster chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
dunno, can't say i really like the fact that buffy bested a female pred. honestly don't think she actually could. a male maybe, it'd be close, but not a female.

then of course, there's always willow to the rescue. she's the most overrated character in the buffyfandom.

anyway, quite original crossover. i'm liking it.