Reviews for Bail Out
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love this story and the bear cage, taser, Other's file references. I wish this story would have continued, a delight to read...just like your other story Hydra. Would you consider updating PLEEEEASE?
Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Really awesome and cute!
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
totally cute ...super hot ...totally how it so could of happened

;D
meee18 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I have to admit this is probably my favourite Juliet and Sawyer oneshot. Great characterization and very humorous. I can actually see this happening in my head. You write brilliant Sawyer and Juliet fic’s. Great writing skills, looking forward to reading more of your story’s.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very cute story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Dove's Wings chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was great! I loved how James tried to convince himself that it was apart of his con. So not! Great story!

Wings
iHeartYou13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
damn this was great ] i can totally picture this happening too! very nicely done
tia8206 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Absolutely loved this from start to finish! Phil is such a damned creep! Juliet explaining that she knew James, Sayid, Kate and Jack would be the troublemakers was so apt and astute - hilarious but so accurate.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was an awesome story. I love dharma stories. Really cool way for them to have their fisr kiss. Loved it.
SunsetPacific chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved every wordof this!

Sequel please? maybe with the "first time"? eheh
acrosswaters chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
haha you souhl wirte a sequel to this one, was great and super funny, i'm grinning like an idiot watching the computer, and I'm at work, my boss must think I'm weird and i enojoy doing the tasks he gave me (and that's not the case i'm sooo bored, so thanks :) )
Kaylost chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I totally love Dharma time stories! Guess Im becoming huge fan of yours! Its totally amazing seeing James jealousy and Jules flirting with it. Love them so much! Please, write more and more and more and if you dont want write anymore, remember your fans and write one more hehehe (just kidding). Its a cute story and you handle so good with the characters. Thank you for that.
SSHGAddict chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. Everyone was in character. I liked getting a chance to see how J&J's first kiss could have happened.
koralina chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice! I like this idea of beating Phil and the first date through bars. You made me smile. Thank you!
se34201 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
cutest one shot EVERRR. I really enjoy your writing style! and these dharma era fics are my favorite. They seriously never get old. I'd love it if you did more of these types of one-shots!

great job! loved this one.

xoxo