Reviews for Birds Will Fly
biddle29 chapter 1 . 3/14
I loved that :)
jmp chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you, I came to this late but having played Chava, many years ago, think you have really caught her fears and worries and her deep love for Fyedka.(Mine was lovely).
starfallen00 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You are a beautiful person. I love this pairing so stinking much. You're gonna make me cry from cuteness. I can't even. You win everything. Don't stop writing amazing stuff :3
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aw, so sad! I love Fyedka, he's such a sweetheart :) I don't think I can ever forgive Tevye for disowning Chava because of him. That scene almost made me cry, and I never cry at movies. EVER. Anyway, I liked this a lot. And the book he gave her sounded like a cross between Romeo and Juliet and the Butter Battle Book by Dr. Seuss.
E.S chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very nicely written!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I agree with the other reviewers. Chava and Fyedka are my favorite couple from the musical. I wish there were more fanfics about them here. I would love to see this developed into a full-length story and not just a one-shot!
Magicgirl78 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved this!Fyedka and Chava are my favourite couple from the movie!
The Ginger Midget chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awwww, this is so sweet! I love how you encorporated the song "Little Chavaleh" into the story. Good job!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely and sweet!
msof57 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Dear God, what a gorgeous story. It brought tears to my eyes. Bless you for writing this. Chava and Fyedka have always been my favorite pairing, and seeing their relationship written out so beautifully is breathtaking. You're fabulous.
Bleeding-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is beautiful. The two of them are so sweet together, and you capture them perfectly in a way the writers of the show didn't have the chance to. I loved this so much!
russianamerican chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I am going to give the all explaining sign of pure happiness and awe at the amazingness of this story. here it is :)
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
poor chava :( Good job with this!
Freshie2013 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was an amazing story. I loved it so much.
begoniaskies chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is truly one of the most beautiful stories I've come across. Chava and Fyedka are my favorite 'match' from Fiddler and I'm so glad you chose to write about them. Great job.