Reviews for decutient
sciencefreak101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
this is great! although, it says its complete yet you say it will be continued... I'm confused.
Sandi chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Really enjoying the alphabet series; I think your attempt at drama is successful. You left me wanting more.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I read them all, and then I read them all again to try and fully understand exactly how you captured this world and these characters with such skill and eloquence. I'm enamored with your incredible talent, and wish you all the best with the twenty letters you have left. I'll be rooting for you. :)

Annie
inconstant heart chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I really love the fact that in just four prompts, you've already got such a mix of angst and fluff and that you're also willing to try something with a bit more plot, even if it's not "a lot more" (which actually suits me- I usually like oneshots better than chapter-fic). I especially like that not everything you write is one hundred percent Eleven/Amy romance, because as much as I love them, sometimes friendship- with hints of something more- just works so much better and feels so much more in-character.

I love the concept of ticklish trees and the applings. They're kind of fairytale-ish ideas and I think they really fit with the vague fairytale theme of Series 5. And they make me laugh, even if the apples are poisonous. :P

I think that your characterisation of both the Doctor and Amy are spot-on. I haven't found a lot of fic- on this site and elsewhere- that honestly work for me in terms of characterisation, but all of yours do completely. Your writing is fantastic, and I'm trying to pick out a line or two that I liked the most, but I think I'll be here forever trying to decide that. :D The only nitpick I have is that the Doctor would say "Mummy" rather than "Mommy", but that's pretty much it.

Looking forward to the next part! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very interesting, definitely unique. I can't wait to read the second half.
Waiting for Wow chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great start. Love the idea of scary apples with faces.I think you have handled the plot as skillfully as you did the fluff. Plus you kept the alway important Amy/11 angst.