Reviews for Jaded eyes
rmiser1994 chapter 25 . 3/14
fantastic story .
Congratulations on your birthday
A Friend chapter 7 . 2/24
Hi. This is an absolutely brilliant stroy. Fantastic characterisation. But, because of my own experience with writing, I feel I should ask 'are you ok?' You went into some really deep and dark themes here and writing like that can sometimes hit you emotionally.
Again, absolutely fantastic story. The use of snipets from poems and songs created a very interesting effect.
ranasharmishta chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
i just have two words to say - ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
mattdombast chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Caa and Sirius Severus or rab
musme chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
I like it
Thanks
Evening Dew chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
what happens to Seamus? I need to know! plz ; }
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 25 . 3/25/2015
I loved it, It was serious with angst but not too serious to be heartbreaking to read.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
wearily - tired;

warily - cautious

Why does it seem like EVERYONE mixes these 2 words up? I mean, really, how hard is it make sure you're using the right word? If you don't know how to spell it, either look it up or *DON'T USE IT*.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
I keep seeing writers using this word, chocking, instead of this one, choking.
Chock - a wedge or block placed against a wheel or rounded object, to prevent it from moving.

Choke - have severe difficulty in breathing because of a constricted or obstructed throat or a lack of air.

I really wish writers would learn to use a dictionary for words they aren't sure of or are unfamiliar with the spelling of.

Good story other than the occasional wrongly used word.
reddoggie chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
Oh wow I love this story! All the crazy pairings were awesome and I wish there was more! :D There's too much to say, but I'm at least glad Ginny got a happy ending. Poor girl went so much, as did everyone. Last chapter was brilliant, I feel like I probably didn't get everything, but interesting that Percy could fortune tell. Love the little twist. Thanks!QQ
hiddenshade knownwitch chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
I have read this story countless times and yet always loved it and I always forget Harry's husbands
yakuza511 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014