Reviews for Dark Disturbances
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
And so it ends. When Kio (the creep who hurt Umi) brought up this stuff concerning the three's reincarnation, I really did think he was lying. “There had better be something up here because if there isn’t I’m going to be very angry, and no one wants to see me angry.” Sounds familiar. I noticed your stories have a metamorphosing effect like I said in my review for The Water Dragon's Heart: The first half they take on a particular format, the second they switch to another.

By the way - this goes out to multiple faces observing my review - I must bring up the notion of referring to females as guys. Because "guys" means "males", and whenever someone refers to a group composed entirely of females or one of both males and females, using the term "guys" unconsciously makes one believe that they're all male in either case. Hope everybody gets this.
Atoile chapter 19 . 5/31/2006
Oh, that was soo sad! And sweet! I felt like I was going to cry!

See, we (my English class) just finished our Romeo and Juliet segment. We read the book, watched the play, and saw two different movies of it. You understand that it's rubbed off on me, and now I'm paranoid. I thought Clef was going to kill himself, then Umi would see Clef dead and kill *her*self. I was like; "NO!"

So I'm glad they ended up together. I loved the ball scene, of course. Oh, and the dresses. You do good descriptions for clothing.

Really, though, I had been scared that they would die for a while there.

Wishing you the best of luck and fun,

Your I'm-sick-of-Romeo-and-Juliet-endings reader;

Hiddenstars
Atoile chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
So far, I'm enjoying the story. I hope Umi ends up with Clef. I think Ascot/Umi is just... ugh. I'm a total clemi fan, all the way.

Normally, I wait till I've read the entire story to review. I noticed something, though, and I was like 'Okay, fine. Constructive criticism before I forget'.

Clef says "since it seems to be raining today,". What, *seems* to be raining? Either it is or it isn't. I don't mean to be an annoyance , but I sometimes point out little stuff like that.

While I'm doing this 'constructive critcism', I want to say there is something else as well. First chapter... You've got "Persea brought them their armor, and it flew to them attaching to them." I just wanted to mention you say 'them' three times in one sentence. It has a rough feeling. Perhaps you could replace a 'them' with something else, like 'the knights' or 'the children', or something. 'the teenagers', 'the warriors'. And so on...

I do not pretend to be even a good writer. I could never write what you've got. But it's a great story, and a wonderful read, so I will point out this stuff to help make it better, because Dark Disturbances is worth it. Keep up the hard work, and have fun.

Wishing you the best;

Hiddenstars
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 19 . 6/4/2005
Beautifull ending.

I love the suspense you placed in seperating Umi and Clef for awhile. It was so captivating.
keiko chapter 19 . 10/26/2003
That was absolutely incredible! So much emotion, passion, and detail! The story even pulled me in and I just couldn't find myself NOT reading! Thank you for another great story!
Rocketgirl888 chapter 19 . 8/29/2003
GREAT story! Great quality, great everything! I just secretly wish it was Umi/Ascot. Wait, that's not secret anymore. Ah well, I might as well shout it to the world then.

It was highly original and everything else I can't think of at the moment! _;
Mei-chan chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
Kawai! So cute! you're great! Carry on! Carry on! The fan-fic's wonderful!
Kadevi chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
AAh... the quality of work I've come to expect from you! Great job. _ If you wouldn't mind MY opinion... could you make this a Clef/Umi? Please? With nuts and cherries on top? _

Kadevi-chan
soap opera chapter 11 . 10/27/2002
no umi, don't! because then you'll break a heart and i'll be really p'oed. : p

hey hey...well. haven't been to this one. stupid account. anyways, i can't get over how much it's so...uh, cool? *lacking good words* i'm gonna repeat what everyone else says: I LURVE IT! *snort*

there's so much pain...yet, i know there's gonna be a happy ending...or closure. right? right? : p you always manage to surprise me in some way...see how dumb this fizzy is? i love it. um. let's keep on reading.
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Master Smith's name is actually Presea, i believe. However, this is good...me gonna go read more!

‚‚΂₵
E-chan Hidaka chapter 19 . 4/22/2002
awww what a kawaii ending umi-chan! anyways i like how you ended it...its sweet! ja ne till next time.

those who have wings fly to your dreams-poilet candidates
Shazzam chapter 19 . 4/18/2002
Great ending to your story! Yah, the story was long but it's still awesome! *laughs* Thanks for your acknowledgements ;) You do have a lot of creativity in your writing. See ya next time!
ghettochild chapter 19 . 4/17/2002
omg! iwas sooo happy i cam on aand there was 2 chapters! awwww they were sooooo cute! i think ur like da best ryter eva!
Ami-chan chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
You left us hanging like that? How could you? Well, I suppose I could wait a bit. As always, fantastic story. (I'm hoping for a happy ending.)
E-chan Hidaka chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
oi! hello umi-chan, i love it! this chapter is very depressing but i still like it...i want to know what happen next? will there be a happy ending hmm...put the next chapter soon! ja ne!

e-chan hidaka