Reviews for Infinity
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
*the composer of the review is weeping openly, therefore a coherent review can't be written*
Destiny'sSong chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh god the end made me cry!
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Gah! You made me cry :(

But it was lovely done. These two break my heart, and your story added to that lovely ache.
WOW chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, just WOW. Its great!
i say hello chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
dont cry.

dont cry.

fuck. im crying.

beautifully sad, excellently done. i can't think of enough adjectives to describe this. well done!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ancient Lanuage being...?
total-animal-lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow! I've never really read any fanfic about what happened the day before River left the Doctor to go to the library. It certainly was a little mind-blowing but I'm sure you won't bother taking the compliment to heart.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Okay. I'm really not reading any of your stories ever again. this is about the third time I've cried in less than that many hours and it's just not on! On a serious note though, that was so perfectly written and touching that I literally cannot even express it. Wonderful.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That is really, really sad...sniff
bluebell flames chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I'm sobbing. If that isnt a sign of an incredibly well written piece of fic I don't know what is. thanks
Rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I refuse to believe what you wrote on your profile, and while you might not think that your stories are the best you've written, this is is one of the bestest I've ever read! Made my eyes go all watery but so very brilliant. I liked the whole rounding off of their story and how their last trip was. I also like the unchronological-ness of it all, when the tenth doctor argues with her in the Library and then the older doctor wanders off to a new planet. Just brilliant really.
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Now I am officially deppressed. It was so good. Loved it. Now excuse me as I go and bawl. *Fav*
timano chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
A beautifully-written story, full of meaning and deep emotion. 10 out of 10 stars!
rosexknight chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awwwwwww! So sad and so sweet and just...awww! X3
VintageStardust chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I absolutely adore River Song, so naturally I read anything that crops up involving her, but I have to say, by far, this is the best I've read. It's just...so epic! I sobbed like I did for Donna for this, nearly got it in the keyboard O_O.

I read your other River story and loved it just as much. Keep up the fantastic writing, dear!